Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese massage winchester  (Read 4150 times)

zumzum

Hi, does anybody know of a Chinese/ Asian massage in Winchester ?

Offline Protektor

There's La Moon spa in a business centre off a Hyde Street.

External Link/Members Only

I've not been there and I've no idea what services they offer but it looks legit and not dissimilar to other salons in Andover,  Chandlers Ford and Romsey where HE is always an option.
No credit cards accepted which might be because the set up is new or because they prefer cash only?
Time for someone to TOFTT please?!?

Offline Mij

Hmmm....mixed messages from this place.

Things like no mobile number, proper website, etc all tend to point to being legit.

However, the fact they open quite late, and also they are advertising for therapists with "No experience needed - we will provide training " suggests that maybe you're not going to get a full-on proper massage by a qualified masseuse tends to indicate otherwise.....

Intriguing! Definitely a TOFTT candidate.....if I'm in that area I'll let you know!

Mij

Offline sonyvaio

Its on the same site as a previous TCM that provided extras, that closed down a year ago.

Offline Mij

Its on the same site as a previous TCM that provided extras, that closed down a year ago.

Good to know....thanks! Might get a chance early next week to go.

Offline Protektor

:yahoo:  I can confirm HE on offer  :yahoo:
Thought I'd do the honourable thing and check La Moon spa out for you all.
External Link/Members Only
A quick call to confirm availability and 25 minutes later in I walk.
It's in a business unit with ONE parking space out front but tucked in off the road so you could walk in there without too much interest from anyone else and the unit is fairly small with only one "treatment" room that I could see.
£50 for an hour massage is pretty standard in my opinion and the young Thai receptionist/masseuse was cute in a dumpy but smiley kind of way - the sort of girl who goes out with her stunning mates hoping that the guys will hit on her after they've got the cold shoulder from the hotties.
I've had far worse massages - a towel was spread across my naked bum whilst she rubbed and kneaded me in all the right places.  I say all the right places but there was a distinct lack of 'trailing fingers' or 'accidental equipment touches'.
Time to turn over and the towel disappeared  :thumbsup:
More massaging with quite deliberate avoidance of the "main area" as she oiled my thighs and hips.
Then came the question ... anything extra?
What's on offer I asked - "B2B for £80?", I said I didn't have that much.
"Hand job for £30?", I suggested £20 but it was clear that it was £30 or nothing.
As she greased up my tenderest of places I asked about a blow job?
"Same as B2B" she told me, all the time keeping things growing.
So she carried on with a prolonged build up until I could hold out no longer and the seed was spent.
She allowed some bum touching and let me put my hand in between her thighs without going any higher.
I'm sure you could haggle a HE down to £20 and I'm not to sure if FS would be on offer.
As for staff I have no idea of a roster or 4 hand option so I'll leave it to the rest of you to explore further.
No doubt I will return, and probably sooner than I intend!?!
I thank you  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:31:50 pm by Protektor »

Offline martinbee

I have really got to wonder sometimes where they think these extra prices up..£80 for a body to body....do they not think people are a bit move savvie...i mean 50-55mins through a massage they ask for giving extras so are trying to get away with a quick undress... a slippy slide up and down..and by now a few shakes and its all over for most guys...come on £130 in total...think you done a good job there trying to get a hj for £20 but think i might of resisted at paying £30 for one..thats the same cost of a hour with emma in parkgate before she came on AW and it would of been a far better time..or a good hour massage with dee in chandlers ford with HE for £50
Ace review though  :thumbsup: have been wondering about that place as i see it pop up on gumtree a few months ago but not had a chance to get to winchester to sample
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:54:41 am by martinbee »

Offline martinbee

seperate thread already going about her