Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Something looks very iffy  (Read 862 times)

nightrider.1234

I was browsing at some profiles on adultwork just to pass the time and while I was looking at this girls profile I saw a mobile number on her picture.  When I saved it in my phone, I looked on whatsapp and some blokes picture was on the profile pic.  I then rang the number by using my punting phone and some foreign guy was talking in broken English. I then emailed the girl to get her number to contact her and the number that she emailed was different.  When I asked her about that other number she said it's a other number that was put on my mistake. Don't know guys but I'm really concerned, I've got doubts she could be groomed/pimped.  Also she's English

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also the number on that pic is the number of that foreign guy who I rang
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:23:37 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Chuckman

She's also a BB'er so she's one to avoid anyway.

nightrider.1234

She's also a BB'er so she's one to avoid anyway.

I know that's the reason why I don't wanna see her. But that foreign blockes number is bugging me and don't know who he is and she's not telling me clearly who he is. 1st she's saying that it's got nothing to do with me, then she says that it's been put on by mistake, then she says I know who he is then she says he's the guy who setted up my site  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

If he's the guy who settled up her site then why didn't she say that first and why is he's number on her profile
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:19:26 am by nightrider.1234 »