Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shirley Massage Centre--Li Zhen  (Read 3519 times)

goldfi

The old Roosters -Lizhen, I have tried since last year also.
She always gives me a 2-3 hours massage, she does not like doing a 1hr. Massage.
I have tried 4 hands Massage also, it was very nice, two old ladies were touching my balls with soft and hard old age hands on me.lol
She does naked, B to B with me, she is tall, thin, about 48 years old, she told me she was just divorced from her husband months ago, her hand job was ok, she asked me if I was alright naked, no towels on me at all, then she played with my ball's . She does more service 's, change between £10 to £40 Extra, she is having sex in the room with a few elderly men.
I also have tried other ladies as well, they are too old to be honestl!
Emily is a bit younger than LiZhen, and others, she is short and small and dark skin, age about 42, she does, "He" and " "Her" so so.
She does take her clothes off for B to B for £20-£50. As an extra, and more services!
Last time she told me she is from China, all the unqualified masseuses are Chinese, how come they THAI Massage?!
Does anyone know anymore information? Please...

Offline Nippleman

If this is the same Lizhen who has always refused to do HE on the occcasions I have seen her as part of my fbsm challenge then I will make a further visit.

Offline Marmalade

She always gives me a 2-3 hours massage, she does not like doing a 1hr. Massage

After several minutes googling I found this:

External Link/Members Only

Is that what you are on about?

The other links brought up pictures of cock-a-doodle-fucking-do's.

Now it's nice to do reviews but a bit of info would be nice. Like where you went and when. As someone not that familiar with that part of England it would hardly help me much would it.

We'll look forward to an actual review of a punt, if you care to write one. :hi:
 (Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards! :cool: )

Jaxende

I can honestly say I've not had anything other than a massage from Liz, I think this is a lie as I've tried lots to get anything

Offline Darkepool

This "review" is as a bit pigeon engrish, if you ask me.
First and only post is a neg review, hmmm... I'm no farmer but I know BS when I smell it...

Offline temptation

This "review" is as a bit pigeon engrish, if you ask me.
First and only post is a neg review, hmmm... I'm no farmer but I know BS when I smell it...

I thought the same all a bit weird. Why the random mention of her having sex with a few elderly men in the middle of the review ? All a bit weird.

she asked me if I was alright naked, no towels on me at all, then she played with my ball's . She does more service 's, change between £10 to £40 Extra, she is having sex in the room with a few elderly men.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:21:02 pm by temptation »

Offline Littlefoot

She always gives me a 2-3 hours massage, she does not like doing a 1hr. Massage.
I have tried 4 hands Massage also, it was very nice, two old ladies were touching my balls with soft and hard old age hands on me.lol
She does naked, B to B with me, she is tall, thin, about 48 years old, she told me she was just divorced from her husband months ago, her hand job was ok, she asked me if I was alright naked, no towels on me at all, then she played with my ball's . She does more service 's, change between £10 to £40 Extra, she is having sex in the room with a few elderly men.
Emily is a bit younger than LiZhen, and others, she is short and small and dark skin, age about 42, she does, "He" and " "Her" so so.
She does take her clothes off for B to B for £20-£50. As an extra, and more services!
Last time she told me she is from China, all the unqualified masseuses are Chinese, how come they THAI Massage?!

Wonder if this is the same woman  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123130.0

External Link/Members Only

Offline Darkepool

I thought the same all a bit weird. Why the random mention of her having sex with a few elderly men in the middle of the review ? All a bit weird.

she asked me if I was alright naked, no towels on me at all, then she played with my ball's . She does more service 's, change between £10 to £40 Extra, she is having sex in the room with a few elderly men.

Yeah... a large pinch of salt is required... 🤔

Offline Littlefoot

I can honestly say I've not had anything other than a massage from Liz, I think this is a lie as I've tried lots to get anything

Are you the owner of the massage centre? Or do you work there? Just reading your post report, most confusing!  :unknown:

Offline Samjos

Strange review almost like an advert sounds not too bad and yet s negative

Hey always worth tryin website says quote NANNING and get £5 off all services

So that's £5 off massag£5 off HR and £5 off a BJ!!!

Offline Stapler

Are you the owner of the massage centre? Or do you work there? Just reading your post report, most confusing!  :unknown:

Agree. Post report by Jaxende is very confusing!
Is it a he/she/owner/punter.  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158862.0
Comment: The post is a lie and written by another business trying to ruin my business. I have asked this to be removed as they used my real name and slandering my name. I have never done any of these things and never will. I do not want to get police involved

Yet :
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:01:27 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

cslcool

From what I read between the lines of your review I'm thinking that she refused do give you anything, because she does only professional massages, and now you are angry.
I've been to this shop and I've been a customer of that lady also. Nothing more than massage is on offer. At least for me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:16:54 am by cslcool »

James999

Someone called "johnjohnjohn" just joined and complained about this review, brings it to the attention at the top of the forum again if nothing else  :music:

Offline Weyoun

Someone called "johnjohnjohn" just joined and complained about this review, brings it to the attention at the top of the forum again if nothing else  :music:

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out Jaxende and JohnJohnJohn are one and the same. Just amazes me how they think they will get away with it.

James999

. Nothing more than massage is on offer. At least for me.

Perhaps she didn't like you  :unknown:

jokbe

Aware of it there is someone is lives in the shop --Shirley Massage Centre, the man who is with bald head, and wearing glasses, medium build.
May all the google reviews she did are fakes! And are they have been trained in the UK?
Top service, top class staff is also fake...