Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie back in Birmingham  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Juankerr

Offline Madone1

Great stuff she has been on my HL for ages will definitely see if she is as good as her reputation.

Offline baseball_99

Kimmie is someone who i've wanted to see for ages!

I've tried her number a few times today and no joy in getting through.

I was gona ring one of the other Water St thai girls number but I thought if her number is off (same one is used on Viva) there's a good chance of B&S.

Megatron

I think the line for kimmie is going to be long she's been on my HL since I read about her here

Offline piercedtim

She is the dirtiest (in a good way) woman I've ever been with. I should qualify that by saying I am pretty vanilla. She is also the only prostitute I've visited more than three times.

Offline NervousJ

They  do move around a lot. I was looking at her profile in Nottingham just yesterday.

As the saying goes, you snooze you lose....

Offline baseball_99

Phone still off, has anyone actually seen her in Bham in the last few days?

Offline dickdastardly14

Rather like the idea of a small slim girl sometime in the next couple of days. Is she always so difficult to get hold of ???

She actually ticks a lot of boxes for me, small, slim, does deep throat, Thai ( never had a Thai, so looking forward to ticking that off the list ). One question about the anal if anyone has experience of her - Is the anal in spoons position or is she able to take a good pounding on her hands and knees ?

Ming

Phone still off, has anyone actually seen her in Bham in the last few days?

Yes, I saw her a couple of days ago.

Ming  :hi:

Offline baseball_99

Cheers, just seen Kimmie, will post review later.

Offline piercedtim

Rather like the idea of a small slim girl sometime in the next couple of days. Is she always so difficult to get hold of ???

She actually ticks a lot of boxes for me, small, slim, does deep throat, Thai ( never had a Thai, so looking forward to ticking that off the list ). One question about the anal if anyone has experience of her - Is the anal in spoons position or is she able to take a good pounding on her hands and knees ?

I can't say it was a good pounding but I've had her anally on her hands and knees and she seemed absolutely fine with it. But I guess it comes down to how well endowed you are and how rough you are....I'm neither of those