Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JenniBreene incall in London  (Read 727 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jayturn

I caught up with Jenni when she was visiting London. She's not here all the time, she posts her schedule on her AW profile. £200 for 90min

External Link/Members Only

The comms: easy, done via text. I got in touch a few days before, set up the time. On the day she sent me details.

The location: a very nice airBnb in a nice residential area.

Jenni: she's a very cute, English girl next-door type, with a sweet eyes and smile. Her face isn't clear in the pics, and I was pleasantly surprised by her looks in person. She lists her age as 26, which seems accurate. Her body has nice soft curves, with beautiful milky white boobs. Lightly freckled.

The sess: after cleaning up, we convened in the bedroom. Started with a long make-out, DFK. We took our time, I was enjoying exploring her body, nibbling on her nips, the down for a little RO. She's very responsive and sensual. Then its was my turn. She went down for owo, which was wet and deep, nice action on my balls. I was feeling it, so I got up on my knees and finished on her beautiful tits.

We relaxed and cuddled until it was time for round two. Back to making out and playing with her tits. Then she went back down for some more OWO. I was feeling it and was happy to let her suck me off to completion.

I tidied up and went on my way. I recommend for anyone who wants a sensual gfe time with an English cutie.