Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - Jane744 - Biggleswade, anyone seen her...  (Read 2628 times)

Offline pnewman15

External Link/Members Only

Looks decent, any comments? Was planning to see her today, but not answering her phone! will try again.

whosroaring

tried contacting her last night but no response. i would like to see a review as well.

waldorf

I've seen her
Says 24..looks younger...does what she says and seems happy doing it, I'd go back
you probably need to text her as I tried ringing and got no response, replied within ten minutes when I texted

dawsonuk

I've seen her
Says 24..looks younger...does what she says and seems happy doing it, I'd go back
you probably need to text her as I tried ringing and got no response, replied within ten minutes when I texted

Might be a weird question, but has she got dodgy teeth? The front ones look capped or something?

waldorf

small gap in front, but not what I'd call dodgy

Offline masseyferguson

What a laugh her latest AW review is -- written by ( wait for this ... ) MK Photo Guy, it gets better ....

"S-J has just moved in so some things still needing tidying but perfectly clean and comfortable for our bedroom activities."
What an observant and well informed punter .... then .....

"We got on with our bedroom activities which are between me and S-J but I was after a specific set of services that S-J was willing to provide and she expressed her pleasure from performing them very vocally. My advice is that if you are looking for something specific ask S-J as she is more than likely to be happy to try it if she has never tried it before..."

Oh what classic written by a Prossie speak ...  " My advice " ha, OMG . :lol:

Siadwel

So if I want her to wear some lederhosen and sit suggestively astride an alpenhorn, while I wear a dress and sing 'Doh, a deer, a female deer' whilst snorting some coke out of her used panties.......S-J's my girl, yes?

Offline rickgr

Hi I'm new here. Been using this top site for the last few weeks as I've started seeing WGs. Just done my 4th trip and it was with Sophie Jane. Although she has no reviews on here I decided to go with her after seeing her private gallery and one of her vids on AW, and after reading the feedback on there.

I 100% recommend her! Stunning little thing who was not robotic in any way (unlike 2 of the 3 other WGs I've seen in past weeks), and genuinely seems to enjoy her job. That's what she told me and I'm pretty inclined to believe her.

Go forth gents, it seems in UKPunting speak I TOFTT!

johno1990

Was due to see her this week, but she said she has stopped working. Which is a shame as she looks very hot.

LolaFox

What a laugh her latest AW review is -- written by ( wait for this ... ) MK Photo Guy, it gets better ....

"S-J has just moved in so some things still needing tidying but perfectly clean and comfortable for our bedroom activities."
What an observant and well informed punter .... then .....

"We got on with our bedroom activities which are between me and S-J but I was after a specific set of services that S-J was willing to provide and she expressed her pleasure from performing them very vocally. My advice is that if you are looking for something specific ask S-J as she is more than likely to be happy to try it if she has never tried it before..."

Oh what classic written by a Prossie speak ...  " My advice " ha, OMG . :lol:
Not really sure why this is a funny review to you? it was actually a genuine review from a genuine client that use to film/take pics.. :/ I think this was a more taboo roleplay so the client didnt wish to disclose much which is understandable.. and whats wrong with warning others to talk about their fantasys/desires etc first witht he girl? not everything can be advertsied on the profile ya know.. Anyways, i know this is a year to late but just seen it... and no Sophie Jane isnt a party girl and her teeth are fine, thanks! :)

Offline cunnyhunt

Not really sure why this is a funny review to you? it was actually a genuine review from a genuine client that use to film/take pics.. :/ I think this was a more taboo roleplay so the client didnt wish to disclose much which is understandable.. and whats wrong with warning others to talk about their fantasys/desires etc first witht he girl? not everything can be advertsied on the profile ya know.. Anyways, i know this is a year to late but just seen it... and no Sophie Jane isnt a party girl and her teeth are fine, thanks! :)

Name change ?

If you were S-J then you need to inform members so there is no confusion about where your comments are coming from.

If you are not S-J why would we believe your comments?

Offline Badvicar

Odd to bump a dead thread to promote a SP who's AW profile is dead??

Edit: Beat me to it Mr C
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:57:06 pm by Badvicar »

Offline rickgr

I believe she has relisted as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would like to see here again as she stuck in my mind since I saw her last year and then disappeared soon after!

Offline cunnyhunt

I believe she has relisted as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would like to see here again as she stuck in my mind since I saw her last year and then disappeared soon after!

Thanks. If she is then she may need to contact Admin as the rules say she must reveal her Service provider identity and she has a different name (3 possibly S-J, Lola and P Penny)

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers.

LolaFox

Yes I am Petite Penny Xxx - Ignore this name on here was just made literally for this! And i know it was dead, as said just seen it and well it made me chuckle that people would think id write my own reviews lol, as if id have time for that xD I also do not talk like that client does in the review, if my memory is correct he was pretty old and i think i was one of the first WG he ever saw.

LolaFox

Thanks. If she is then she may need to contact Admin as the rules say she must reveal her Service provider identity and she has a different name (3 possibly S-J, Lola and P Penny)

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers.

My apologies, I wasnt aware of this, having only just become aware of this site lol! As said, my name is not LolaFox nor have i ever used this for any site or such. S-j is an old name as most of my clients do know by now, have been Petite Penny Xxx for a while now.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:23:14 pm by LolaFox »