Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Services Offered by WGs  (Read 958 times)

Offline Bermondsey Boy

Hi all

realtively new to all this - have punted around 5 or 6 times over 2 years. I live in herts, but work in London so have met WGs in both locations. One thing I have never actually done is managed to find a girl where A_level or Anal is nailed on. Many seem to have it on the profile, but shy away from it during the meet. I guess its on their profile to draw you in.

My question is, does anyone know of a WG where A Level is almost guarateed? I am talking in a 30 mile radius of Stevenage (excluding London). Any help much appreciated

Offline Tailpipe

Are you hang like a baby's Arm as that is often the issue .  :cool:

I am sure the guys will point you in the right direction.

Offline Bermondsey Boy

thats the thing - I dont think I am ! Average id say

Offline Tailpipe

thats the thing - I dont think I am ! Average id say

Joking apart there are many that do , when my mate Scorpius  reads the post I am sure he will point you in the right Direction.

Think whenever it says at discretion , the rule seems to mean no.

The happy one

Hey

The one I know in your area who I have done up the arse is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Have met her a few times

It does depend on her mood and I normally have to book two hours

But the time flies she is a little sub with me

So to have a bird on her knees looking back at you saying

Please fuck my arse a beg you

And then

Thank you deeper

Makes me pop with in 2 min

Offline socks

Hi all

realtively new to all this - have punted around 5 or 6 times over 2 years. I live in herts, but work in London so have met WGs in both locations. One thing I have never actually done is managed to find a girl where A_level or Anal is nailed on. Many seem to have it on the profile, but shy away from it during the meet. I guess its on their profile to draw you in.

My question is, does anyone know of a WG where A Level is almost guarateed? I am talking in a 30 mile radius of Stevenage (excluding London). Any help much appreciated
Safe as houses. She'd be disappointed if you didn't

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

grandmaster-ram-rod