Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna.bella - double bookings?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Darkone2

Booked a session with this lady (External Link/Members Only ) a couple of weeks ago. No reply when I got there, but a few minutes later got a text telling me not to come and then another apologising that she had supposedly sent message night before but have not noticed phone was out of battery. It didn't add up because the text was worded as sent that day. Nonetheless good friendly comms and I put it down to bad luck and perhaps I should have confirmed on the morning.

Looking at her feedback now, I see that all of her last five feedback show that their session was also cancelled. Because she allows punters to name their price (mine was close to her stated rates btw) I suspect she is bumping bookings at short notice if she gets a higher bid, but could be wrong and possibly some other explanation. Anyway be warned that if you book if may not happen.

Offline Barri 46

If you're paying for looks about a Tenner?

Offline CBPaul

3 of the feedbacks say the session was cancelled but they still gave it as positive - a load of old bollocks which shows the AW system for what it is. How can you give positive fb when she cancels ?

I recognize the photos from some time ago, another profile with not too clever fb then, can't remember anything more though.

Offline cunnyhunt

I am sure I have read in other places of her. She does not take calls and is text only as her memory is bad . Is she the ex drug addict ?

Offline CBPaul

I am sure I have read in other places of her. She does not take calls and is text only as her memory is bad . Is she the ex drug addict ?

Sounds familiar, drugs and drink spring to mind now you mention it, unreliable at best.

Offline happyharry

Saw her a couple of years ago. Almost the worst punt of my life.

Scruffy, smelly, flat. She spent the whole punt complaining about her health issues.

There was a thread on another forum (which I contributed to following my visit) that suggested drug issues - but I can't confirm if that was the case.

Her current profile pics are very, very, flattering

Unless the leopard has changed her spots then AVOID

Offline CBPaul

Saw her a couple of years ago. Almost the worst punt of my life.

Scruffy, smelly, flat. She spent the whole punt complaining about her health issues.

There was a thread on another forum (which I contributed to following my visit) that suggested drug issues - but I can't confirm if that was the case.

Her current profile pics are very, very, flattering

Unless the leopard has changed her spots then AVOID

Thanks for confirming  :drinks:

Offline Darkone2

I was annoyed at time. Having read the comments above, I am now relieved. Thanks guys.