Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JustJezebel  (Read 1411 times)

essexmat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys - not been around for ages and had my first punt in almost 2 months yesterday with the gorl above.

May not be everyones cup of tea but she is pure filth with a real dirty side to her and probably one of the best WGs I have been with - I was cumming in bucket loads which is unusual for me probably due to the fact she has one of the tightest pussys I have ever known plus if you are an oral fan she can take a whle length without any problem whatsoever and genuinely looks as though she is enjoying it! I didn't think CIM was going to be allowed but when I was about to cum I told her and she told me she wanted the lot shot downher throat - I obliged and she swallowed the lot!

Great value - get booking!

Offline socks

I had a good time with her too. Very pretty, fun and good to fuck  :yahoo:

Offline englandfan

what was her place like?

always puts me off when these girls smoke, as im paranoid about going home smelling of stale fags

any hint of fag breath too?

Offline socks

her room is great with lots of space but I think she shares the house, which could be awkward if mates are around. Didn't notice any fag smell at all