Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel suggestions.  (Read 3075 times)

cambs-man

Hello all.

I was hoping one or two of you would have suggestions for a hotel in or around Cambridge in which I could arrange to meet a WG on an outcall?
Cheaper the better, but not an utter dive. Am looking for something without the 'key card' security that some chain hotels seem to be introducing.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Offline Tailpipe

Holiday Inn cheap off laterooms and nice Bar Ok and food if you into that .

External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

I'd go for the Holiday Inn too. Otherwise try the Travelodges on the A14 or even the Days Inn - yes I know all about its reputation  but it seems to me that the gangs operating out of it have moved on - or been moved on.

Tannhauser

Holiday Inn Express Duxford/Whittlesford.
Travelodge Ely
Menzies Hotel Bar Hill

None have key cards...used them all frequently.

Offline Bumfondler

I'd go for the Holiday Inn too. Otherwise try the Travelodges on the A14 or even the Days Inn - yes I know all about its reputation  but it seems to me that the gangs operating out of it have moved on - or been moved on.

Agreed.

The Days Inn has seemed quiet for a bit, certainly nowhere near the scale it used to be.

Offline CBPaul

Agreed.

The Days Inn has seemed quiet for a bit, certainly nowhere near the scale it used to be.

There was something in the local news a while back, along the lines of the parish council objecting to a new lorry park on the other side of the A14 because of the prostitution at the hotel, so perhaps that coerced the hotel management to clean things up a bit. Alternatively the number of punters falling for the B&S tricks may have fallen and so they moved on.

Evidently the prossies were to be led across both carriageways to be paraded around the lorries  :crazy: Never mind about the lorry park that has been alongside the hotel for years either.

For me the Days Inn offers a safer bet than it did a year ago, gone are the days of getting 20+ hits for a postcode search.

Offline Bumfondler

Evidently the prossies were to be led across both carriageways to be paraded around the lorries  :crazy: Never mind about the lorry park that has been alongside the hotel for years either.

That would have been fine, the A14's usually at a standstill :D

The postcode search may even have underestimated the problem; I've called girls showing as "CB1" and been told they're at the DI.  :dash:

Offline CBPaul

That would have been fine, the A14's usually at a standstill :D

The postcode search may even have underestimated the problem; I've called girls showing as "CB1" and been told they're at the DI.  :dash:

Jesus, I didn't think they went that far out for the Days Inn.

Anyway, thanks to the gang operations, apparantly you now need to sign in and out of the Days Inn, so you stand a decent chance of the hotel staff sticking their noses in. Shame really, it was handy for me and picking very carefully I had some very good punts there.

Offline CBPaul

Travelodge Ely
Menzies Hotel Bar Hill

I've heard that, like the Days Inn, the staff have a habit of inquiring where visitors and guests are going, what they are doing, so possibly not as descetret as once it was.

Holiday Inn on Coldhams Lane is pretty good, no key card and pretty anonymous staff when I have visited.

Offline mh

Travelodge Ely
Menzies Hotel Bar Hill

I've heard that, like the Days Inn, the staff have a habit of inquiring where visitors and guests are going, what they are doing, so possibly not as descetret as once it was.

Holiday Inn on Coldhams Lane is pretty good, no key card and pretty anonymous staff when I have visited.

Is that a recent thing? I saw a girl in Menzies Hotel a year ago and had no problem - it seemed perfect for meeting a WG; I walked into the wide lobby area, not even looking at reception and turned right immediately down a corridor.

Tannhauser

Is that a recent thing? I saw a girl in Menzies Hotel a year ago and had no problem - it seemed perfect for meeting a WG; I walked into the wide lobby area, not even looking at reception and turned right immediately down a corridor.

Me too, used it several times in the past 3 months and never had a problem. Sometimes the exit gate is down but the code is 2929 and has been that for months.

Offline CBPaul

I don't know, I would imagine it is fairly recent, the last few months or so, but that is only a guess. I've not been to the Menzies for a good 18 months though. I doubt it has anything to do with the Days Inn cleaning up, I always thought the Menzies was a little beyond the upper reaches of the pimped gangs - not enough of  flea pit. 

I was told it was more along the lines of some punters not being quite as discrete as they should be, acting like muppets when passing through and trying to find the correct room and this gained a couple of complaints from non-punting guests. This was from a WG who preferred to be more central to Cambridge for proximity to shops though. Pinch of salt perhaps .....

Offline CBPaul

Me too, used it several times in the past 3 months and never had a problem. Sometimes the exit gate is down but the code is 2929 and has been that for months.

Exit gates fill me with fear, if the WG doesn't know the code I'd come over all self conscious trying to get out.

Holmes

First post....so a hello, I've been lurking for a while
Menzies at Bar hill is possibly the best place to avoid any staff contact on a punt, I drive around to the golf course and come through via the golf shop side, thus I'm not walking through the front entrance, I just look like a golfer, especially if I wear slacks and a polo shirt etc lol
Days Inn is a no go for me now, I know one of the site managers and he knows exactly what goes on, I amused myself a while back by playing text tennis with the pimps with there multiple profiles and mobiles when in reality it's some ugly bird on her own, stinking of fags.
So I text them all asking details etc, get the at days inn text, wait a little while then text the first number say I have arrived, ok room 213 they say, lol then I text the 2nd get a reply wait 10 mins, then text the 3rd number, wait 20 mins, lol,etc etc, I then go up to the room, she opens the door I say no thanks and walk away, I then get come now from the other numbers etc ask what room guess what the same lol, I say no thanks, sometimes I get threats for time wasting, sometimes nothing, lucky I have lots of SIM cards

Holmes

Forgot to say..
Menzies gate is most of the time just open anyway

Offline Rock123

Another good hotel to use is gonville hotel. I've used it a few times and had no fuss.

Gavin

University arms in cambridge . Used it several times for outcall bookings . Busy so girls not likely to attract attention at reception. There is also underground car park with a lift that leads to all floors . Have got girls to use this and they haven't even had to pass reception on way in or out .

Gavin

One lady I met however said she had some bother at gonville hotel, cambridge and was challenged by staff at reception .

Gavin

The varsity hotel was also funny, was bit worried as very small hotel with reception being a very small room. No way could walk past without being noticed however when I had 10am outcall,  reception even arranged to park car for my lady . They must have realised what was going on but were very discreet ,

Offline mattylondon

Hello all.

I was hoping one or two of you would have suggestions for a hotel in or around Cambridge in which I could arrange to meet a WG on an outcall?
Cheaper the better, but not an utter dive. Am looking for something without the 'key card' security that some chain hotels seem to be introducing.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
I don't want to be a party pooper, as I think you've asked a legitimate question. However, is it really a good idea to discuss this in this area?  :unknown:

Offline GFRadar12

Would highly suggest the Travelodge on Newmarket road, met a girl on an out call there before not too long ago, do issues with keycards or anything   :)

The happy one

Hi

The ones I use

Holiday inn at histon
Holiday inn express either coldhams lane or whittlesford
Travel lodge FOURWENTWAYS

None of them use key cards and are all easy to get to the rooms

Oh. All have lots of free parking as well

Hope that helps