Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia  (Read 3821 times)

Offline CBPaul

Anyone got any recent info on this one ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know she has been mentioned before on a couple of threads and things are a little mixed but I am running out of time for my traditional pre-Christmas punt (for which I am gagging).

I think she is associated with  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is apparently due back soon, but I'm concerned by her latest fb which states a cum once service.

Might need saving from myself here. 

Simplysimon

If it is a slim lady you're seeking for your pre Xmas punt LinzieMae  is due back , and I can confirm she gives 100% and is a very energetic

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:42:12 pm by Simplysimon »

Offline CBPaul

If it is a slim lady you're seeking for your pre Xmas punt LinzieMae  is due back , and I can confirm she gives 100% and is a very energetic

Thanks Simon. I saw Linzie several years ago, although she was pretty good I fancy something new, not necessarily slim though.

Simplysimon

I too am seeking a pre Xmas punt in the wilderness around cambridge , am tempted by

Any feedback ?

Offline cunnyhunt

I too am seeking a pre Xmas punt in the wilderness around cambridge , am tempted by

Any feedback ?

Simon P B, I have spoken on the phone with her a month ago, she was nice but she is a barebacker, I am now told it was on her profile at the beginning but was removed after a few weeks but unprotected sex was listed until a few weeks ago, she is still offering it over the phone. A cross reference of her feedback confirms this.

Offline pnewman15

I saw Select Sophie a few days ago, had  a great time, she sure knows how to scew and orgasms quite easliy.  Decent looking, maybe a bit heavier than her pics suggest. Didn't do any bareback, but that concerns me a bit now, damn, was planning on going back - but maybe not now!

Offline cunnyhunt

I asked when I called and was informed Yes it was on offer.

Simplysimon

Thank you for the information , my Xmas quest continues

Offline Rock123

So she still on holiday then? As her profile said returning in February....

:unknown:

Offline CBPaul

So she still on holiday then? As her profile said returning in February....

:unknown:

When I saw her before Christmas she said she'd be back at the beginning of February, but I only took that as she would be coming back at some point in time and not before February. Typically prossie reliability.

Pony1878

Well looks like  Livia is back  ;)

The happy one

Hi

Every time I call her I ask if anal is ok

She always says not today I am sore

But I ask every day

Again

Offers a service to get you there but has no intention of ever doing it

veyronbad

AW says she is accessing her account from Poland !

James999

AW says she is accessing her account from Poland !

Well, as the profile says

She's on Holiday
She's Polish

It's not a great surprise  :cool:

Offline CBPaul

She does have the habit of going home and I can't speak of the lack of anal as I don't go in for it.

But on the plus side she is genuine, i.e. the girl in the pictures does exist and she's as sit as fuck. Good bj, very energetic sex and she kisses pretty well.