Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Parlours  (Read 2655 times)

norwichlad555

Hey guys, sorry im new here so this might not be in the right section!
But does anyone know of any massage parlours in Norfolk?
Cheers

aspire

the only one i know of is in great yarmouth "sunset studios" opposite a church and from the outside a right shithole, never been inside and website looks ropey External Link/Members Only

norwichlad555

yeah that doesn't look great..

Offline happyharry

the only one i know of is in great yarmouth "sunset studios" opposite a church and from the outside a right shithole, never been inside and website looks ropey External Link/Members Only
I tried it a couple of years ago. Not to be repeated. The level of service is in keeping with its outward appearance. Might have improved since then...but I doubt it

Offline itk

Driven past it a couple of weeks ago. Awful looking premises in an awful part of an awful town.

norwichlad555

So i guess there's nothing then?
Just trying to find a place where I can get a cheap, quick blowjob and I thought a parlour would be that!

mark100max

went past the other day was gonna pop in, but was closed guess it was shut or someone in, look like there short staffed as advertising in the window

cant find many reviews on this place, and exactly is on offer, sasha on the website looks pretty hot

Good_time_here

Used it several times always gone in and picked the fit girls. If I don't like what I see when I get there I just walk away 😛

Offline Mikepboro

Is the one in Kings Lynn still active?

Offline timstood

Hi

Half decent place in kings lynn with asian girls. 1 hr massage £40. I have been 3 times, twice the lady wanted £40 for happy ending, she was naked on both occasions and on second occasion she allowed me to finger her, she also got on top of me and rubbed herself against my cock so i wonder if offer was there if she would have gone further?

On the other occasion the lady never charged me for happy ending!

External Link/Members Only ignore the fact it says exeter massage, if you go on webpage Kings Lynn is one of the tabs, gives you mobile number to text and arrange if needed.

Hope this helps. Anyone more than wlecome to message me for more info