Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_olivia - Airdrie  (Read 1283 times)

10 review(s) for Scottish_olivia (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline randyscot2015

External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 30min Incall

Comms - Initial comms via AW email followed by texts and a final phone call when in the area.

Location - Nice semi in a newish scheme in Airdrie. Not much in the way of off street parking.

Appearance  - What you see in the profile is what you will get. Olivia has a nice body ok face wise but attractive enough. Can't comment on the tits as she never got them out  :dash:

Service - Was lead upstairs to the bedroom sorted paperwork and was left to get undressed while she stashed the cash which seemed to take a bit longer than it should maybe a time wasting tactic? Anyhow she comes back and its straight to some light FK and so the start of the negs i can confirm previous reviews of dog breath was a little off putting. Nothing catastrophic but a mint or gum wouldve certainly been appreciated. Next it was onto OWO which was actually pretty good apart from her stopping every 60 seconds to spit on my cock? A few minute of this and with a gallon of her spit running down my balls and arse i put a stop to that and went for some RO. Nothing sinister during RO seemed fresh enough. After a few minutes she tired of this and asked me for doggy and proceeded to hand me a condom to put on (a strawberry one). So on with the bag and im bashing her doggy and quite enjoying myself. Her pussy was nice and tight. However after a few minutes i start to get a wiff of something starting to overpower the strawberry condom. Yep she still has a smelly fanny. The flavoured condom seemed to mask it for a bit but after a bit i asked for missionary to finish. SHe proceeded to position herself in such a way to prevent deep penetration. Soldiered on till i filled the bag and got dressed and left. Was in the car 20min after start of booking.

Overall - Olivia is a decent looking girl. However her service was lacklustre and theres obvious hygiene issues there i will certainly NOT be back.

Offline 1980Tam

Shes been on my to do list for a while , whenever I contacted initial comms quick then nothing .
I think I will avoid now .

Thanks .
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:47:21 am by 1980Tam »

Offline mickey1967

Very similar experience to me, although I didn't particularly pick up any hygiene issues, just a complete lack of enthusiasm on her part.

I gave her a neutral, but was bordering on a negative.