Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IngavsHelga - Crossharbour  (Read 1477 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6783002) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 45 mins and also £160 for 1 hour - longer than my usual but 30 mins not on offer
3 times in the last 9 months

Venue - Air B&Bs / hotel, she seems to live out of a suitcase

Lady - pics and description are accurate, boobs and nipples are amazing.  No effort to dress up. She is quite slim, a small belly but she has a large body type and is tall.  Bum - ok.  Face - attractive.  Hair - a mess.  I like the package but she is a bit flaky. 
Kissing - very good FK
OWO - good with eye contact and ingenuity
69 - not so good, getting the right position was hard as she is tall
Sex - enthusiastic and enjoyable
Cleanliness - good
Clock watching - none, ran over
Anal - available but not taken
CIM - don't know

Comms - terrible, you have to email to get a WhatsApp, she is very slow to reply. Expect not to be on time
All in all a good service from a nice if odd woman who seems to enjoy herself. 

Offline JAPrufrock61

Also saw her back in 2022 but forgot to review - same experience.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Likely she's a barebacker. I remember this thread from a while back.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=356635

Offline JAPrufrock61

Oh dear, thanks - all my encounters were covered and BB was not offered.  In fact there was a point where I was concerned about an accidental entry ad she was clear she didn't want that either. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh dear, thanks - all my encounters were covered and BB was not offered.  In fact there was a point where I was concerned about an accidental entry ad she was clear she didn't want that either.

From recollection, she was just a bit reckless which is probably more of an issue than an out-and-out BB provider who advertises the service. Hopefully she's a bit more sensible now.