Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cristina.sexy - Harrow - anyone seen  (Read 1355 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's caught my attention on AW, particularly her verification pic, which unusually is at least, if not more, alluring than  her main profile pic.  Might have to break my rule of TOFFT with a Romanian, but wondered if anyone had seen her before I am tempted to make this rash move.  Nothing crops up on a UKP search.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

She's caught my attention on AW, particularly her verification pic, which unusually is at least, if not more, alluring than  her main profile pic.

I agree.

I did mention her a few months ago, but I never managed to getting round to seeing. She lives neat Kenton train/rail station, if that helps.

johnnyboy61

Just noticed she's not logged on for three days and no phone number, so guess she's one back home for a bit.

BeesKnees

She appears like a nice GND type and the veri pic shows her face clearly. 20 yo might be a stretch but at £70ph seems vfm

Offline tantric talents

Another Romanian risk from the harrow stable. Might be a waste of money, though as you point out not a lot unless the extras start rolling in.. Toftt and let us know?

Offline Steve2

Looks like one of 7 JB. Not holding out much hope that it'd be good

Think they are based in Northwick Park Avenue

johnnyboy61

Yes, sadly I think you're correct Steve, however......that verification picture.....???

Offline Steve2

Yes, sadly I think you're correct Steve, however......that verification picture.....???

I know but I think it may end in tears

Offline dld123

johnnyboy61

I didn't after it was pointed out that she was part of a large managed group. When you look at her AW profile she always crops up with the same bunch of girls with similar profiles.