Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G Blonde Delluxe - South Kensington  (Read 694 times)

Singhpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (+447769570699)
Was in the area today and feeling horny. Infact ive wasted to much money in march on punting, more reviews coming.
Texted her in morning and she replied back with postcode, also my first romanian punt, usually stay away but thought id try frkm recent reviews.

Location is south kensington, 10 min walk from tube. Hotel type appartment. Rang when outside she gave room number. Nice accent and spoke english well. The girl is like her pics, slim size 6 or maybe 4. Perfect body. Attractive face, although looks better in pics due to make up etc. Shower offered.

The meet started with fk. Shes a good kisser. I opted to not dfk with tounges so was just on the lips and moved her to kiss my neck and lick my nipples. She did this for a while and then back to lips while feeling each other body. Then i was ready for oral. She did oral with condom. I didnt mind this. Oral was slow, she asked b4 if i want fast or slow.

Was now ready for sex. Started in doggy then her on top. I then wanted to finish in mish. I cummed and cummed hard.

Wiped up showered and was on my way.
On my way out cleaning staff were by some rooms, they were looking so know exactly what i was doing there.
Not discrete so probably will avoid girls in this place in future
I would maybe return if im in london again and if shes in a diff less discrete place. Another note shes here till easter

Offline JocksyRider

Thanks for review, might have to pay her a visit, did she not offer OWO?

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Singhpunter

Thanks for review, might have to pay her a visit, did she not offer OWO?

Cheers  :thumbsup:

no oral without, but i was hard and she put the condom on, maybe she was expecting me to get into sex straight away, i then asked for a blowjob and she just did it, probably didn't want to waste the condom.
i dont mind any way oral without or with, with is actually safer

Offline JocksyRider

no oral without, but i was hard and she put the condom on, maybe she was expecting me to get into sex straight away, i then asked for a blowjob and she just did it, probably didn't want to waste the condom.
i dont mind any way oral without or with, with is actually safer

:thumbsup: