Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoneyDip  (Read 588 times)

Offline ForeignPunter33

Need some help here.
I am struggling to find reliable info on this girl, Gisella.
Nothing to find.
Pics look promising.Price bit steep.
Regards.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline ForeignPunter33

Anyone, anything?

I guees I need TOFTT.
Trying to book her next week.Will post a review.

Offline Stephan200210

She looks great, and I think I saw "submissive" on her site. That said she also wrote "ideal for the mature gentlemen" which to me is always a red flag. I was seeing a girl once and asked her why she preferred older guys (and I was not an older guy). She said because they were generally less demanding, spend more time talking and usually only could manage one pop - often very quickly. And while she said some were hard(er) work, and maybe could not pop at all, the older they were the less work she had to put in. Hence my fear that when the "mature gentlemen" wording comes up I always suspect the SP of being a bit lazy and seeking an easy option. Maybe just my view but seems a bit inconsistent with being "submissive" and being roughly used for an hour.

Offline ForeignPunter33

I have also seen on other webpage, that she does not accept reviews, which does not have to be a red flag... Or?
She was listed at 500 per hour earlier, now dropped to 300.

I am still not convinced I should take the risk.

Offline StiffChocolate91

I have also seen on other webpage, that she does not accept reviews, which does not have to be a red flag... Or?
She was listed at 500 per hour earlier, now dropped to 300.

I am still not convinced I should take the risk.

I personally don't think its worse the risk. You can easily find an equally attractive wg for a fraction of the price who has solid reviews. Why take the risk?

Offline ForeignPunter33

I quess I will look after other girl.
It's just too risky.