Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanta Sexy / Kendra / and many other names (Golder Green)  (Read 9070 times)

9 review(s) for Annabbell x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

Let me start with this:

She is one of the better punts I've had, top 10 for sure! (we really clicked:yahoo:

But sadly may not be returning  :dash:

I've held back on reviewing her, because she has been review many times

Please see: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18 (good number 18)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (as of 08.12.2014)

Some serious profile swapping going on.
+1

The Girl is pictured below:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Price: £80 per hour  (time spent 15+ hours just lost track of time with her) :thumbsup:

Comm's: Via phone calls and text maid handle all comms, Her English is good

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and shower room or bath room when in the mirror bedroom room.  Free parking outside permit zone time,  not for from Golders Green tube 10 min's walk (I drive and have been their a few times)

Would I visit again: Yes (and I'm waiting  :rose: )

I know this review is a little limited but I can't really add any more to "we really clicked"

Online webpunter

She looks fit.  Bet you needed a day to recover.  But the 1st photo looks shopped & not very well done either ?
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

She looks fit.  Bet you needed a day to recover.  But the 1st photo looks shopped & not very well done either ?

Yes it does look photo shopped but the picture with the OWL is real, and to avoid for any confusion it was 15+ hours over a few weeks!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 03:07:36 pm by The_Don »

password02

Is she still in G Green? or gone back home

Offline The_Don

Is she still in G Green? or gone back home
she left a few months back and may not return

Offline thunder

Yes it does look photo shopped but the picture with the OWL is real, and to avoid for any confusion it was 15+ hours over a few weeks!

indeed she looks way better than that photo-shopped stupid pic...
Why would they put this as the profile pic is beyond my understanding!

Offline The_Don

she left a few months back and may not return

She back :yahoo: (only for a few months)

And has 2 new tattoos (confirm by my own eyes), funny thing is. I'm not normally a tats man but :thumbsup: 

New or temp profile link is below

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The above profile use to be long to Julia's (now Katie), thus the interview info is wrong.

Happy punting  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:08:31 pm by The_Don »

BeesKnees

Hidden feedback!! :bomb:

But seriously, £80 ph + £20 A levels is a bloody steal.

EDIT: Thanks for keeping tabs and for the heads up!

Offline The_Don

Hidden feedback!! :bomb:

But seriously, £80 ph + £20 A levels is a bloody steal.

EDIT: Thanks for keeping tabs and for the heads up!

The temp profile use to be to Juila / katie  :unknown:

That used to be Julia's (now Katie) profile who does offer bareback.

Confirmed that BB is not on offer with Kendra

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  has feed back (but one refers to Tina) some-times its not the easiest to track with all the profile swapping going on

Not a fan of A/W feed back system (its to open to abuse and misuse) 

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:26:04 pm by The_Don »

Offline PumpAction

I saw her a few days ago. Definitely a positive experience. Attractive girl and good kisser. Say's she's here until May. I might make a return visit.

Is this her flatmate? She walked in on us and looked fantastic.

Offline The_Don

I saw her a few days ago. Definitely a positive experience. Attractive girl and good kisser. Say's she's here until May. I might make a return visit.

Is this her flatmate? She walked in on us and looked fantastic.

Not seen her @ this location but I can link the rest, See below:

It may have been >External Link/Members Only                        (Vivien No1)

External Link/Members Only                                                         Nicole Amazing < currently off (unless you seen her)

External Link/Members Only                                                        Busty Audrey

Just watch for profile swapping

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46053.msg606094#msg606094

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm going to see Kendra soon, so thanks for the information.

Does anybody have any idea why they keep doing all this profile swapping? It just makes the whole place/setup look really dodgy and prone to B+S, which I don't think is actually the case is it? :unknown: #prozilogic

Stealthshagger

I'm going to see Kendra soon, so thanks for the information.

Does anybody have any idea why they keep doing all this profile swapping? It just makes the whole place/setup look really dodgy and prone to B+S, which I don't think is actually the case is it? :unknown: #prozilogic

I messaged and texted her to confirm services and what is extra and she refuses to write it, but will only say it on the phone. I like it in sms or aw email, as I have it to show what I have been told. I therefore didn't see her.

Offline Sedlmayer

I messaged and texted her to confirm services and what is extra and she refuses to write it, but will only say it on the phone. I like it in sms or aw email, as I have it to show what I have been told. I therefore didn't see her.

Fair enough, actually. I'm going to see her because I'm going to be in the area with some time to spare, she's got some good reviews on here, some of which are from punters I trust and she's cheap at £80/hr.

Still don't get all this profile switching though - it must put some potential clients off, surely?

Offline The_Don

I've not had a B&S at this location and when I have called for to see Nicole and she was busy at the time (I wanted to punt).

I asked who else is ready and had the option of waiting for her or punting one of the others.

As for the profile swapping yes its happening (as out lined above).  But I know, the pictures don't lie (so you know who you are seeing)

Vivien No1 has no face pictures and body wise is an 8 like Kendra (who has face pictures)

Nicole is shorter 5.3 or 5.4 with a nice ass and good shape.

Busty Audrey is a size 10 with face pictures. Great tits but tits alone don't make a great punt.

As for which one to punt I would say Vivien No1 mite be more fun. But @ £100 she testing, some that cost the same (or use to) Khloe Sexy Girl / Michelle Independent etc

@ £80 P/H both Kendra or Nicole are good value.

What a little more concerning old profile is now showing £120 (Accessing From from Hungary)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:50:14 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sedlmayer

I've not had a B&S at this location and when I have called for to see Nicole and she was busy at the time (I wanted to punt).

I asked who else is ready and had the option of waiting for her or punting one of the others.

As for the profile swapping yes its happening (as out lined above).  But I know, the pictures don't lie (so you know who you are seeing)

Vivien No1 has no face pictures and body wise is an 8 like Kendra (who has face pictures)

Nicole is shorter 5.3 or 5.4 with a nice ass and good shape.

Busty Audrey is a size 10 with face pictures. Great tits but tits alone don't make a great punt.

As for which one to punt I would say Vivien No1 mite be more fun. But @ £100 she testing, some that cost the same (or use to) Khloe Sexy Girl / Michelle Independent etc

@ £80 P/H both Kendra or Nicole are good value.

Good luck

Thanks again for the info - there will be a review, of course, to follow.

Offline PumpAction

Profile says she's on holiday. Shame as i'd planned on seeing her tomorrow.

Offline The_Don

Profile says she's on holiday. Shame as i'd planned on seeing her tomorrow.

Swapped again, but should be working. Looks like this is a verified profile, hence the swap  :unknown:

Use the same phone number as before, You will be speaking to the maid, as the W/G don't often pick up the phones.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:50:03 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

More swapping going on.

Current profile (as of 14.01.2015) is linked below

The old profile is showing a different W/G External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PumpAction

Anyone know if she's left? Her profile has vanished.

Offline The_Don

Anyone know if she's left? Her profile has vanished.

Last I checked, she was in Kings cross, but Golders green still has some  good W/G  :)

Offline PumpAction

Last I checked, she was in Kings cross, but Golders green still has some  good W/G  :)

Do you have a profile link? Kendra is the only girl I saw in holders green. I was thinking of seeing Nicole (whom I know you like) a couple of weeks ago but her recent feedback isn't great. I may still see her if Kendra's gone. What are the others like?

Offline The_Don

Do you have a profile link? Kendra is the only girl I saw in holders green. I was thinking of seeing Nicole (whom I know you like) a couple of weeks ago but her recent feedback isn't great. I may still see her if Kendra's gone. What are the others like?

Search on UKP  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55166.msg729887#msg729887

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3711

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=403

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45227.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44137.0
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:50:35 pm by The_Don »

Online webpunter

Golders green still has some  good W/G  :)
Not much - i just searched the old profile.  The usual pop-up no longer available.  And 14 pages of others - might have a quick read through as all conveniently showing in one place

Offline od13218

More swapping going on.

Current profile (as of 14.01.2015) is linked below

The old profile is showing a different W/G External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And I see that £80 an hour is a distant dream of the past... Up to £120!

Offline The_Don

And I see that £80 an hour is a distant dream of the past... Up to £120!

Please read the thread, for more details =  profile swapping!

Offline od13218

Apologies - I confess I lost track! Point taken.

Type_O_Negative

£110/hour + £20 CIM = £130.

Pecunia non olet.

Type_O_Negative

I'm sorry she has special offer "Happy Hours 2-5pm" and then charges £100/hour. Good girl  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

Update new profile

Are her tattoos recent? She didn't seem to have them the last time you reviewed her TD.

Offline The_Don

Are her tattoos recent? She didn't seem to have them the last time you reviewed her TD.

That picture is a little old and she did have the owl back then (with less colour) but since her return (late last year). She added a few more.

mrhappypants

Just to add I have seen her under her new profile in kings cross and was impressed.  Nice kissing, great device and says she answers her own phone and will do dress requests.  I want to check this before I write a full review.  A welcome addition to Kings Cross.  Does anyone know she is working with? 

Dave

Offline The_Don

Just to add I have seen her under her new profile in kings cross and was impressed.  Nice kissing, great device and says she answers her own phone and will do dress requests.  I want to check this before I write a full review.  A welcome addition to Kings Cross. 

Good to hear it was positive for you   :thumbsup:

And you have a PM  :hi:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:55:47 am by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Just to note the price drop that has seen Tatooed Bella (previously Kendra lover) drop her rates back down by £20 to £100 in the last few days and I notice she is working on a Sunday.  With CIM (£20) this puts her on the same hourly as Monique in Kings Cross, a little on the high side? It will be interesting to watch how Monique and Linda Star's (Vivian no1) rates go moving forward.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Just to note the price drop that has seen Tatooed Bella (previously Kendra lover) drop her rates back down by £20 to £100 in the last few days and I notice she is working on a Sunday.  With CIM (£20) this puts her on the same hourly as Monique in Kings Cross, a little on the high side? It will be interesting to watch how Monique and Linda Star's (Vivian no1) rates go moving forward.

Dave

Indeed

Not for getting hot ameera (not the easiest to book) only a few more minutes on a bus.

Look the kings cross is heating up

doobes

New recruit Madision under one of the old profiles,

Higher hour rate for a new recruit (unless someone can confirm she's worked elsewhere) for this group but I can hazard a guess why they think she might be an instant draw.

Offline JamesRockford

Kendra's new profile is at External Link/Members Only

However, the weird thing is that it shows her profile being accessed from... Romania!

WTF?  Is this group Hungarian or Romanian?  After my most recent experience with Roxy at Kendra's old base in Golders Green, I did think that Roxy looked more Romanian than Hungarian.  I judge each punt on its own merits, not really on nationality - but I'm curious now.

Offline JamesRockford

I should add that I recall a detailed conversation with Kendra at the end of a punt regarding the recipe for a Hungarian dish (Porkot) - since I'm an avid cookster.  So she probably is Hungarian.  So I wonder what the Romanian connection is?

Offline The_Don

doobes

All the public pictures have disappeared on her profile and switched to outcall only. I'll be curious to see if her profile has been sold on or swapped.

Offline The_Don

Profile back again and poorly edited:

Ethnicity:    Mixed
Dress Size:    14
Height:    5'6"
Hair Colour:    Black Medium
Eye Colour:    Blue
Pubic Hair:    Shaved Completely

Offline SamLP

She's had a new profile for a while and was working in Wembley Central. I see she's now on tour:

She wasted my time and I've reviewed her negatively.

Offline The_Don

YMMV, with any W/G!

More profile swapping/recycling  :thumbsdown:

Verified Member    

Anna Flower has supplied ID that demonstrates they are an adult.  They have opted to hide their verification photo.

Really  :unknown:  :unknown:   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (as of 08.12.2014)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:43:58 pm by The_Don »