Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna - Brazilian Incall Birmingham City Centre - TOFT  (Read 382 times)

Offline Shplurgh

Saw Luna last week - she was advertising under this profile on VS

External Link/Members Only

This is a shared profile which has since been taken down. The first appearance of the profile on the forum is discussed in this review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400951.0

When I saw Luna the name on the ad had changed to hers and the photos were those contained in the above review (girl in the Brazil shirt).

Comms via WhatsApp - profile picture was that of Luna at the time but has since changed back to the original Anna.

Arranged 15min meet for £50 with ease. Location was an apartment block near the Arcadian and presumably the one Anna was staying in. FK, OWO etc all extras - did not partake.

Arrived at the venue and given address. Luna opened the door in tight mesh dress - def the girl in the photos but not as dolled up and therefore (unfortunately) not as hot looking.

Apartment was clean, paid the fee and stripped off. She's slim with nice pert norks (maybe c cup?) which weren't as large as I was expecting from the photos.

Neck kissing for a few seconds then an attempt to put the rubber on before I was fully ready. Decent OW for about five minutes although not memorable. She climbed on for CG but didn't stay on for long, guiding me into doggy/prone with a bit of back arching and pushback. Ended up finishing in mish. Quick clean up and out the door bang on 15mins after a flash of a beautiful smile.

She's pretty and welcoming but her heart clearly isn't in to it. Giving her a neutral - YMMV, particularly if you're paying for longer but personally I wouldn't risk it - although I'd be surprised if we see her again.

On reflection, I should have gone to see Linda...

Offline Jason0285

WhatsApp pic is still Anna. I really wanna see her but looks like it'll be a B&S at this point. Shame as Anna looks absolutely stunning.

Offline Shplurgh

Perhaps not - WhatsApp picture had been changed to Luna. Looks like it's been changed back in the last day or so.
I have asked who is actually advertising, whether I get an answer or not who knows?

Offline Jason0285

Was gonna message myself asking that, so let us know if they reply.

Offline Shplurgh

It's Anna again. New photos on her VS profile are hot.

Unfortunately her new profile also says she's in Nottingham  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jason0285

Just found her VS page. Tbh I'd be tempted to travel for her!
External Link/Members Only

Offline versace

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 07:13:31 pm by versace »