Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katies Moulin Rouge - Daisy  (Read 1264 times)

Offline 66715

Location - Katies Moulin Rouge parlour in Doncaster
Price - £65 for the GFE session
Time booked - 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

My first ever review so please be kind!

Well known place on Industrial estate. Not very discrete so I only come here in the evenings or weekends when I'm desperate.

On arrival I was buzzed in and introduced to the girls. Three of the most miserable sour faced cows you would ever see!
Saw Dani once and wasn't impressed so went with Daisy. Like my slim Brunettes and she seemed to tick the boxes

I opted for the £65 GFE option due to the  fact that I like kissing and RO.

The actual event was started by the obligatory massage which did drag on a bit, then turned over for the main event.
Covered BJ and this was where things started to go seriously wrong. After about 30 seconds she gets a tissue out and gobs into it. She did apologise and said she normally uses flavoured condoms. Back to giving me a blow job and she stop again and instead of spiting in a tissue she decides to do it on the towel between my legs. No apologies this time.

After that we swap places and I attempt to kiss her. Clearly kissing is out, just pecks on her body. Works my way down her body all ready to go down for RO. RO also declined due to being too sensitive down there!  what on earth did I pay £65???

Gets ready for sex and by this time the old pecker was losing interest. Quick hand job and I was stiff again.
Considering RO was out I was half expecting some lubricant to be applied but no, just a bit of spit on her fanny lips.

Even tho I was hard I wasn't really turned on so I really rogered here in doggy style in a attempt to come and get out of the place,
Eventually came and pulled out. My covered penis had traces of blood on it.

No apologies for not using lubricant in readiness.

Got dressed and fucked off ASAP.

Next time I will stick with the tried and tested Honey who gives great service.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not surprised she didn't want licking as working while on the rag and not telling you is IMHO well out of order.  :bomb: :bomb:

Cheers for the warning fella. :hi: :hi:

Online hornypunter

Good report. The spitting onto the towel would have been too much for me. I like oral without but in the past have had some ladies spit on the dick, a bit of a turn off for me.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Good report. The spitting onto the towel would have been too much for me. I like oral without but in the past have had some ladies spit on the dick, a bit of a turn off for me.
Mega fucking turn on for me I even encourage them to.

Offline Rotherhampunter

I saw Marnie there last year, to her credit, she told me up front that she doesn’t kiss. I didn’t go for the full GFE as I wasn’t paying 65 notes for just owo. As it happens, we didn’t connect anyway. I did review, it’s on here somewhere.