Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unwanted text from Lilli: Hanley  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Hugger-Mugger

So, China Therapy Massage of Hanley is back open. But Oh how I wish Lilli hadn't sent me that provocative text message to let me know.  :angry:

Thank fcuk for burner phone, but it was still a close call!

Note to self: Silent mode: Airplane mode: Switched Off: Passworded. Stashed away.

NOT : General mode, switched on and charging in the kitchen! :dash: :dash:

Offline tesla

instant never see again if that happened to me, totally out of order unless pervious permission given

Offline Straightsix

You obviously made a good impression! 😁
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online temptation

Worst case of this was by Massagegirl from Northfield Birmingham who set up a watsapp group of all her customers to make it easier to send offers out  :rolleyes:
First message was quickly by floods of ******  has left this group  :D

Online ilovitbig

Offline teddyking

Worst case of this was by Massagegirl from Northfield Birmingham who set up a watsapp group of all her customers to make it easier to send offers out  :rolleyes:

Wtfff 😭😭
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

NOT : General mode, switched on and charging in the kitchen! :dash: :dash:

So what’s the point of a burner phone if you’re going to do this? You kinda brought it on yourself being so careless  :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

I was added to one of these chats once. Same response, every fucker left the chat room within seconds (including me)  :lol: :lol:

Offline Hugger-Mugger

So what’s the point of a burner phone if you’re going to do this? You kinda brought it on yourself being so careless  :unknown:
Oh. Indeed. Complacent because the phone had not been used in over a year and even back then it got maybe one or two texts a year. Got away with it. Lesson learned.