Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Emma Big boobs - Birmingham  (Read 5441 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy emma big boobs  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BrownChoc

External Link/Members Only

This may just be outside the 12 months as it was just before lockdown 1.

Contact: easy enough. a quick text followed by a phone call to confirm all details. Her voice nicely turns you on!  ;)

Location: on the A38 close to emporium gym. It is on the main road, some may be put off by that. But she tells you to park on a side street which is safe enough.

Booking: had booked for 1hr at I believe £100
So parked up and then called to get the house number and walked down. Knocked the door and Emma did the behind the door trick. But I'm not surprised as she was in a beautiful lingerie set, not something you want the whole road to see!  :diablo: There was a vehicle on the drive which I was told belonged to a friend who just used it as a parking space. Telly was on downstairs but no sign of another person which was reassurance enough for me. Her age is accurate I'd say and yeh, her size I'd put at maybe a 14. But those boobs looked amazing, couldn't wait to unleash them. Deffo a MILF and the physique as such.

Was led upstairs, which gave me a chance to look at the great arse on her. Into the bedroom, offered a drink and a shower, both were declined as I'd just showered before I got there. Paperwork was exchanged, off she went to stash it and told me to get comfortable. So off with the kit while waiting for her to come back. Room was comfortable enough with some erotic art on the walls.
I was sat on the edge of the bed when she came back and we got straight to business. She stripped off and I put my head straight into the rack. I went to lay on the bed and she followed, boob in mouth and all! Little man was already waking up, but she gave it a gentle hand to get him to full attention. Profile says OWO at discretion, and must have been a good day because no jacket and she was straight on it. Quality head game and mixed between a HJ and BJ with ball play too.

I had to get my cock in between those tits, which she was more than happy to oblige too. Broke up the tit job with a BJ in between and eventually i came over them.

Then went back to the bed, some light kissing and more attention to those beautiful boobs. Lay on my front for a massage too, and then returned the favour. Then onto round 2. Which started pretty much the same; HJ and BJ to get him standing again. On with a jacket and various positions. My fave had to be standing by the bed going doggy. There's a mirror to the side too, so you get to see her tits swinging as you get to your rhythm and her arse is amazing to watch. Jacket off and finished with OWO and cumming on the tits again.

Overall a great experience. Unfortunately, lock down hit and not been able to go back and see her.

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

This may just be outside the 12 months as it was just before lockdown 1.

Contact: easy enough. a quick text followed by a phone call to confirm all details. Her voice nicely turns you on!  ;)

Location: on the A38 close to emporium gym. It is on the main road, some may be put off by that. But she tells you to park on a side street which is safe enough.

Booking: had booked for 1hr at I believe £100
So parked up and then called to get the house number and walked down. Knocked the door and Emma did the behind the door trick. But I'm not surprised as she was in a beautiful lingerie set, not something you want the whole road to see!  :diablo: There was a vehicle on the drive which I was told belonged to a friend who just used it as a parking space. Telly was on downstairs but no sign of another person which was reassurance enough for me. Her age is accurate I'd say and yeh, her size I'd put at maybe a 14. But those boobs looked amazing, couldn't wait to unleash them. Deffo a MILF and the physique as such.

Was led upstairs, which gave me a chance to look at the great arse on her. Into the bedroom, offered a drink and a shower, both were declined as I'd just showered before I got there. Paperwork was exchanged, off she went to stash it and told me to get comfortable. So off with the kit while waiting for her to come back. Room was comfortable enough with some erotic art on the walls.
I was sat on the edge of the bed when she came back and we got straight to business. She stripped off and I put my head straight into the rack. I went to lay on the bed and she followed, boob in mouth and all! Little man was already waking up, but she gave it a gentle hand to get him to full attention. Profile says OWO at discretion, and must have been a good day because no jacket and she was straight on it. Quality head game and mixed between a HJ and BJ with ball play too.

I had to get my cock in between those tits, which she was more than happy to oblige too. Broke up the tit job with a BJ in between and eventually i came over them.

Then went back to the bed, some light kissing and more attention to those beautiful boobs. Lay on my front for a massage too, and then returned the favour. Then onto round 2. Which started pretty much the same; HJ and BJ to get him standing again. On with a jacket and various positions. My fave had to be standing by the bed going doggy. There's a mirror to the side too, so you get to see her tits swinging as you get to your rhythm and her arse is amazing to watch. Jacket off and finished with OWO and cumming on the tits again.

Overall a great experience. Unfortunately, lock down hit and not been able to go back and see her.

Good review she’s been around for ages first Walsall I believe then Wolverhampton and now Birmingham where’s she’s been for quite a while.
What is she like face wise as I see from other reviews she’s not a looker just those boobs and is her husband around because previous reviews mention him being in garden etc.
Yep just checked previous review from 2019 and it was a negative saying she’s overweight and a bit on the ugly side.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:19:07 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Tricky69

It's not her house,  it belongs to boobi Ali,  your right they are great tits

Offline vindici

In that case I've been to the premises a couple of times, great place for an incall, parking available and the place itself has been clean and tidy each time I've visited. I've seen Ali, but not Emma.

Offline BrownChoc

ah i did not know that... so does boobi ali work from there too? or is she elsewhere?

Online Punterperson1971

ah i did not know that... so does boobi ali work from there too? or is she elsewhere?
So is she a milf or a moose

Offline BrownChoc

Good review she’s been around for ages first Walsall I believe then Wolverhampton and now Birmingham where’s she’s been for quite a while.
What is she like face wise as I see from other reviews she’s not a looker just those boobs and is her husband around because previous reviews mention him being in garden etc.
Yep just checked previous review from 2019 and it was a negative saying she’s overweight and a bit on the ugly side.

thanks... yeh she's moved around a bit. i saw her once before when she was based in bearwood too.
her face.. there are pics in her private gallery i believe.. but she's not ugly. a bit of a tum but not fat/overweight/bbw in the slightest.
as for the husband... the telly was on downstairs, but other than that i didn't hear any other sounds or movements while i was in there. i could see into the garden from the bedroom too and was no one there either.

i did notice her phone was on a call when we entered the room and discussed paper work. but when she came back to the room there was no phone. So i'm guessing that was just added security on her half and that someone knows what was about to happen. Maybe she checks in before and after a punt with someone so they know she is safe.

Online Punterperson1971

thanks... yeh she's moved around a bit. i saw her once before when she was based in bearwood too.
her face.. there are pics in her private gallery i believe.. but she's not ugly. a bit of a tum but not fat/overweight/bbw in the slightest.
as for the husband... the telly was on downstairs, but other than that i didn't hear any other sounds or movements while i was in there. i could see into the garden from the bedroom too and was no one there either.

i did notice her phone was on a call when we entered the room and discussed paper work. but when she came back to the room there was no phone. So i'm guessing that was just added security on her half and that someone knows what was about to happen. Maybe she checks in before and after a punt with someone so they know she is safe.
Great thanks for that she used to work off tyburn road area I believe and yeah it’s a good idea in one way  to have security as they never know who they meet next.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:39:40 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline BrownChoc

So is she a milf or a moose

lol... she used to have a face pic in her PG.. let me go sub to it and see if i can find one for you.

Offline Tricky69

Yes I believe boobie ali does work from there,  when I saw Emma there  Ali was in the lounge watching tv

Online Punterperson1971

lol... she used to have a face pic in her PG.. let me go sub to it and see if i can find one for you.
Be great if you can  :drinks:

Offline BrownChoc

Online Punterperson1971

here's a body pic... so not overweight

Hidden Image/Members Only
They are impressive I hope the face is just as impressive too  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Quotelife

I saw her over a year ago...one of my worse punts. She is overweight....and she gives a crappy BJ...BJ was toothy. And She’s not a looker. There is plenty of better options out there

Online Punterperson1971

I saw her over a year ago...one of my worse punts. She is overweight....and she gives a crappy BJ...BJ was toothy. And She’s not a looker. There is plenty of better options out there

Looks like it’s a 2 bag Job then
1 bay on her head and 1 on mine in case 1 falls off :lol: :lol:

Offline MrBamboo

I saw a few years ago...nice enough person but definitely not a looker..

Offline BrownChoc

ah man... i'm sorry you got bad head off her. I got no teeth on either of her BJ's.

unfortunately no face pic in her PG atm.

Online Punterperson1971

ah man... i'm sorry you got bad head off her. I got no teeth on either of her BJ's.

unfortunately no face pic in her PG atm.
That’s the reason why then to get them through the door before they can run off  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline BrownChoc

That’s the reason why then to get them through the door before they can run off  :scare: :scare: :scare:

lmaooooo :lol: :lol:

but i've attached some here.

Removed as per rule #29
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:22:03 pm by daviemac »

Online Punterperson1971

lmaooooo :lol: :lol:

but i've attached some here.

Great find and tbf I think she looks ok actually and I was expecting something a lot worse than these pictures  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:22:25 pm by daviemac »

Offline BrownChoc

Great find and tbf I think she looks ok actually and I was expecting something a lot worse than these pictures  :hi: :hi:

yeh she's not bad... she's not english born but her english is fine... Maltese mix from what i recall reading before. And she's in her 40's, so yes, she won't look like she's 20.

but each to their own.

Offline mancsguy1975

here's a body pic... so not overweight

Hidden Image/Members Only

What can I say - wow...this WG was always on my to-fuck list, and she is not too far from me either... i`m a bit of sucker for an extra large rack.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Quite like the maltese vibe with the looks - a bonus for me.

Like others have stated I have been put off with the speculation about the man being in the room - can't always relax when one is knocking around in close proximity so affects the experience somewhat.

Any intell if she is currently working / (yet/when) ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 06:39:19 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline BrownChoc

What can I say - wow...this WG was always on my to-fuck list, and she is not too far from me either... i`m a bit of sucker for an extra large rack.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Quite like the maltese vibe with the looks - a bonus for me.

Like others have stated I have been put off with the speculation about the man being in the room - can't always relax when one is knocking around in close proximity so affects the experience somewhat.

Any intell if she is currently working / (yet/when) ?

No, she's not working atm. Probably won't until the government lift all restrictions.
She didn't even start again between lockdown 2 and 3.

Offline Sexyemma

• Service Provider
Hi all thanks for the lovely reviews some guys like me some will not I can not please all, its the same for me to some guys are lovely and fit others I didn't like. Anyway I'm no longer available to meet you lovely guys take care enjoy your selves from Emma xx

Offline pbrown355

Offline Sexyemma

• Service Provider
Yes im officially Retired it's been a pleasure to no all the lovely guys have fun stay safe xx

Offline mancsguy1975

All the very best for the future - sadly I didnt get the pleasure of meeting you.  :hi:

Offline The Owl

Moved to West Midlands discussion as reviews must be posted within 12 months for new users. This punt happened before the first lockdown which started in March 2020.

No idea why it took OP so long to post the review.

Offline BrownChoc

Moved to West Midlands discussion as reviews must be posted within 12 months for new users. This punt happened before the first lockdown which started in March 2020.

No idea why it took OP so long to post the review.

Apologies, I only joined in Jan and i was working backwards with my punts. And I did apologise that it may have just been outside the 12 months window.