Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old style brothel in Exeter  (Read 2555 times)

Offline meatywsg

This is going to be a little vague but I’ve tried google and found nothing, so wonder if it’s a hidden gem.

Heading out past St Davids, towards Crediton there apparently lies a rather large property within its own grounds operating as a brothel. Pub talk by a complete stranger in Exeter.

He described the place as luxurious, very large mansion type property and lots on offer. No idea how the conversation came about, could well be BS as in all my years  living in Exeter I’ve never heard of such a place and Google and UKPunting also come up with nothing.

Anyone?

Online anonymouse72

Rockbeare is the opposite side of the city and you wouldn't go there via St. David's or the Crediton Road. Can you tap up the guy with a few pints and get a bit more info :D

Online anonymouse72

If geography isn't his strong point perhaps it's Susannah's just outside Taunton

Offline pling

Vague memory of the girls from Wimple/Rockbeare (Courtney/Ellie?) moving to the Crediton road about 10 years ago.
This was well before UKP and I doubt they are still there.

Offline meatywsg

Rockbeare is the opposite side of the city and you wouldn't go there via St. David's or the Crediton Road. Can you tap up the guy with a few pints and get a bit more info :D
Off chance encounter and bizzare topic of conversation, he was basically bragging that even though the good looking ladies in the pub might not be interested he gets his fair share at said place...figured my fellow UKP members would be able to point me in the right direction or call it as BS.  :hi:
Small detail he gave that i forgot to mention, he was dropped off there, turned into the private driveway, through the gates and then stopped at a shed, then follow the footpath (illuminated by fairy lights) behind the shed up to the house.
The more i recall the story (I may have had a pint or two :wacko:) the stranger it sounds  :rolleyes:

Online anonymouse72

Certainly sounds intruiging. The only parlour/brothel type place I've visited in Exeter was the old Pussycats at the top of town about 20 years ago. Something similar would be quite welcome nowadays.

Offline fredfunkster

I can think of a few places in that direction that fit the bill - large and with a driveway, and a shed. But honestly if it’s a bloke in a pub who knows about it, why isn’t it on AW?