Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weymouth new oriental  (Read 393 times)

Offline Woodie690

Hi guys has anyone been to this lady yet? Just wondering what’s she like and have noticed that Alice has disappeared, this one is a different phone number too than Alice
Hope the link works  it’s filthy Mandy on AW

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: multiple account .twantto
Banned by: Head1

Online scutty brown

I reviewed a girl using this profile in December, but its very likely the profile has been handed on.
Different photos, different body shape - and she was intending heading back to China anyway

Offline Woodie690

I see that scutty, I did read your review, but she’s also moved to Weymouth so I was guessing that it’s a hand me down name, so I am hoping that someone has seen her down this way, might have to toft her and update her so to speak ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:58:16 pm by Woodie690 »
Banned reason: multiple account .twantto
Banned by: Head1

Online scutty brown

The girl I saw was London based and was basically ordered where to go by her managers.......she showed up in Blackpool and Preston besides Barrow. Its my belief she was under the sway of a London based criminal gang, though she seemed perfectly happy in what she was doing and was free to return to China
My guess is the profile is still managed by the same team, just a different girl. The one I saw has a red rose tattoo on her tit