Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE Your opinions on these profiles  (Read 455 times)

Lacoster

Having a rummage around the under 30 English ladies just now  and came across these three little lovelies.

Am I being overly sceptical or merely naive?? I’d like to think I’ve got a keen eye for fake profiles and generally if they have zero ratings and a focus on low priced private galleries it’s pretty obvious however these girls have me on the fence:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:34:30 pm by Lacoster »

Offline _Bender_

Ha ... this one is possibly real as I saw her a while back, it’s her second profile and she went by the name Chloe back then.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:02:10 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline flybynightpm

just by googling one of their names it comes back with their old profile as she mentions in her details.. LittleEnglishChloe

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64685.0

Grace_Candy Gf22 looks fake, first profile pic looks like a model, second one more typical, god know who you would meet.
LovelyThessa, could be a studio set of her or someone else.. with zero feedback you TOFT on these two..

My tips (which I clearly don't follow ;)

Google the phone number, take off the 44 and add 0 and a space to make it look like a UK number.
Google their name and AW ID with "ukpunting" , sorry the search on UKP is useless, google is better.
Do a Google image search, you can get the URL of the profile pictures by inspecting the web page source.
They reuse the text on the profiles. so google that.

Always good to be sceptical!

Offline puntingpumping1920

Having a rummage around the under 30 English ladies just now  and came across these three little lovelies.

Am I being overly sceptical or merely naive?? I’d like to think I’ve got a keen eye for fake profiles and generally if they have zero ratings and a focus on low priced private galleries it’s pretty obvious however these girls have me on the fence:

First link is fake as it shows two different girls on her profile

First image is of this girl ---- External Link/Members Only 

Second image is of another girl
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:16:29 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Londonpunter30

First link is fake as it shows two different girls on her profile

First image is of this girl ---- External Link/Members Only 

Second image is of another girl

Add in the profile is called grace but then text says she is called Nikita.. this is one thick pimp setting up this profile