Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oldest WG you've ever done?  (Read 14420 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I notice my original post was a woman aged 64. In May last year I fucked a 69 year-old and a rollicking good shag she was an' all. A proper good fun and filthy old dear - I were shocked!!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144378.0

wonderful! Nice review.

Online boardyhell

haven't been through all the threads but the main thing is the age difference
a 69 year old man and a 70 year old isn't a problem
on a personal note i had a mate who was 20 used to go off with 70year olds he met in the pub

Offline GreyDave

:hi: as the previous lad said its the age difference, in my 20`s I used to do some 50 year olds in Soho and in my 40`s at the Paradise spa I regularly did two 70+ year olds in my late 50`s now and its no surprise the older women are looking for younger buck n fucks :D

Offline albert56

Always been keen on the older woman. Nearly all my punts are with those 50+..... Seen a lot of the women from Judys and Senior Sirens over the years many of which are in their 70s.....

Offline Tony4447

A 58 gilf in Manchester called staryeyes....not gonna lie I soon realised how big a mistake it was that I made :dash: felt like if I thrusted too hard she'd snap! I am early 20s after all LOL

By the way...pointless posting the link because I had a look back on her profile and has since deleted her account I think.

She’s still around and I had her a few years ago -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gru

Does anyone remember a mature brothel in hounslow west, House of Pleasure? They were on Barrack Road near the Hussar Pub and then moved to near the mosque near heathlands school? There was a lady called gilly there who was the most amazing milf. She'd be a gilf now. Was a regular with Debbie though lovely lady from Oxfordshire. She had her own site but number seems defunct. Would love to find her again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:09:15 am by Gru »