Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Pleasure Dome, Birmingham.  (Read 28482 times)

tnalove

I have seen such lists before but it might be awkward if it included all discretion services and the punt started with a discussion over the various items the SP did or did not want to do - perhaps ticking or crossing on a wipe clean whiteboard as lots of punters won't have consulted the website and decided on who and what in advance.

That might be likely to lead a soft on...

Offline fuddle

Morning boys

Yes that is what is now £50 OW, £60 OWO.

Guys for the new months how would you feel if I put a pricing structure in the rooms?   Do you think it is a passion killer?

I think the key is to ensure that all of the girls apply your pricing structure fairly, and that structure is clear to punters. The services offered at each pricing point should not be at discretion, i.e. if two people pay £110, they should be able to receive the same services regardless of the girls they see. If a girl does not do that, or attempts to mug a punter off (as per tallbear), then it ruins much of the point of a parlour. Glad to see you're on top of this, Linzi. It's worth emphasising to the girls that the punting community is, strangely, quite a close one in Brum, so word will quickly get out if they are not being fair and consistent with all punters.

The Pleasure Dome

Thanks boys I'll speak to all the ladies, I'll be bankrupt if I have to keep returning your money  :lol:

Please don't be offended if my receptionists speak to you before you leave to check everything is ok and guys don't part with your money if it doesn't sound right, check with the receptionists.

Linz x

Offline bunny84

I just want the fittest God dam girls possible that do cim ha

Offline denneboom

Dont care for CIM.

Just FK and OWO.

GFE

An updating rota with some photos on. Seems to be going well so far. With the recent demise of one of the City centre's parlours there might be an increase in business......

Offline Tallchap

I hope the Rota gets sorted soon, or at least that Twitter gets updated and is accurate. I dropped by on Wednesday night last on spec and was offered a TV or the receptionist, who was lovely but about 40 years older than I was expecting.

I may try again, but I'll definitely call in advance next time.

Offline Chezzie John

is the venue any good for parties then linzi? I Can't cope much longer without them  :)

Offline KidCandyShop

is the venue any good for parties then linzi? I Can't cope much longer without them  :)

+1 Roll on LMP/phoenix returning to Birmingham.

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah it would be good to get to meet a few of linzi' girls in one go as a tester and then not have them buggering off back to London after meaning that people can meet they're favourites in between ;)

The Pleasure Dome

+1 Roll on LMP/phoenix returning to Birmingham.

Hi Chezzie fancy seeing you here  ;)

We are right next door to the Private Club and I don't want to be upsetting my neighbours, sorry to disappoint Chezzie.

If Lady Em could find the right venue I'm sure LMP would be back in Birmingham.     Ill speak to her I'm always up for hosting a good party.

Linz x

Offline KidCandyShop

The serviced apartments Hush uses for its parties would be ideal for LMP return very much like the apartments Lmp use in Bristol. i can find details for you Linzi. We need a good party or there's Tudor Lounge.

The Pleasure Dome

Hi KidCandyShop

Tudor Lounge is a no go im afraid.     We could work out of serviced apartments but only temporary (highly expensive) Im sure if we could find a permanent home for the parties maybe Lady Em might consider coming back to Bham.    I know she is keen to bring LMP back to Bham at some point.

Linzi x

Offline bbois77

Loving the new website Linzi, very professional and user friendly, you have a pm

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chezzie John

I hope they come back soon  :)  I like the look of Dahlia and was hoping to see her at a party but if they're not coming back anytime soon I might just have to see her at your place Linzi  :D

wolfman29

Really interested in visiting,  but isn't it a bit risky having a website and openly talkin bout it on here?

Offline Parsifal

I wish the place was as good as the website - I am not sure I can see anything that would persuade me to return - I was in and out in 5 minutes yesterday.

Frenchy4012

I wish the place was as good as the website - I am not sure I can see anything that would persuade me to return - I was in and out in 5 minutes yesterday.

Not much pleasure there then.

The Pleasure Dome

Really who did you see?

The Pleasure Dome

I hope they come back soon  :)  I like the look of Dahlia and was hoping to see her at a party but if they're not coming back anytime soon I might just have to see her at your place Linzi  :D

Dahlia is back in March but you could always go to Phoenix Club in London  :D   As soon as I know anything about LMP returning I will let you boys know.

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks Linzi I sort something  :)  I'm in brum now going to the Tudor lounge as I'm missing it all to much

Offline bigjim

Pleasure dome , you need to look at who you are letting work in you place

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49782.0

not sure I will be back, I spoke to the lady who is running the place who did appogise and said I called her fone but at the end of the day she is working out of you place and that does not look good for you

The Pleasure Dome

Hi I've just realised you spoke to Lou our receptionist and ive spoken to Scarlet.

You had a FPS including OWO for £60.   Scarlet did tell you kissing would be an extra which is in-line with our prices.

I wish to rectify this, I am at the Pleasure Dome tomorrow, please could you call me.

Linzi x

Offline bunny84

Is there 2 amys . One look white on the motor bike and the other is mixed race . The mixed raced "amy" is super hot I have seen her before deff a punt to remember.  I won't name her or where she came from in case she does not want to be named . Let's hope she ain't still charging £40 owo though ha .

Offline bunny84

Might just be a camera trick and same girl . Don't list her extras on the profile =-( she never did cim at her last place let's hope she changes her mind .. We need more girls like this

Offline limpdickplaya

Is there 2 amys . One look white on the motor bike and the other is mixed race . The mixed raced "amy" is super hot I have seen her before deff a punt to remember.  I won't name her or where she came from in case she does not want to be named . Let's hope she ain't still charging £40 owo though ha .

With the motorbike pic Its probably extra lighting or lack of tan, but they look like the same person. I'm also hoping she is the "mixed race amy"...i met her at her last place and she was very very good. Been trying to track her down for ages. Hopefully shes back in the near future. :angelgirl:

Does anyone know if she has a twitter account?

Offline bunny84

Don't think she would need fake tan she's mixed race . She was great I want to see her again

It says on the pleasuredome Twitter shes a famous tv babe . I wouls like to know her name

Out of all the hookers I have had around 150 to 200 at a guess she's proabbaly got the natural tits out of all of them .

Offline ashleynotts

Don't think she would need fake tan she's mixed race . She was great I want to see her again

It says on the pleasuredome Twitter shes a famous tv babe . I wouls like to know her name

Out of all the hookers I have had around 150 to 200 at a guess she's proabbaly got the natural tits out of all of them .

If you think she's got natural tits then I'd like to know what planet you're on!

As I told her personally about this forum then I'd like to take some of the credit for her getting a new job for us all  :thumbsup: :D

Zook Mihof

So whats her TV name then? Anyone?

Offline ashleynotts

So whats her TV name then? Anyone?

Sapphire, she used to be on XXXPanded tv.  :blush:

Offline bunny84

They are natural .well I'm 99% sure they are I have felt them and I have felt plenty if fakes .

Offline bunny84

From the look if it she's hardly ever at the pleasure dome. I would be happy to visit the place if I knew she or a another fit women as working and I went just to see them . No way I would just pop in without knowing who's working . Give me a place full of super hot ee girls any day . The general standard if women at this place is not great at all

Offline denneboom

I don't know bunny, the rota on their website seems quite straightforward to me with a key of services for each girl.

Do none of them take your fancy ? Or do you just not like English girls ?

The opening hours are extending at the end of the month, and I will be paying a visit.

Offline KidCandyShop

Bunny is just in mourning for libre

Offline bunny84

Maybe her boobs are fake . Shagged a lot of hookers easy to forget . They look fake . Found her on Twitter saf_xxxpandedtv

I will enjoy looking through her photots knowing she's had my bare cock in her mouth .

I'm gutted about libras . Cuddles used to be decent back in the day . Just looking at where to try next . What's the point in closing the place then letting other places open

Had to book 2 trips to amsterdam this year just to cheer myself up . It's the only holiday I go on where I don't gain weight . Spend half the time walking around looking at hookers

Not given up on libras yet . Still hoping it opens back up . I feel like I have  had a kid that's been kidnapped by isis . Their probably not going home but you can still hope . NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

Demi Monde

Great if it goes ahead as Temptations Birmingham is not going to happen now.

Hi Virgil, Sorry I couldn't go ahead with Temptations in Brum at the time, it was due to a last min change of heart with the premises Sorry.

However I have managed to sort out a venue, and Demi - Monde opens W/C 9th March.
with a fully inclusive price structure.

( I changed the name... but maybe on reflection and your lovely words, I should re-store Temptations site, I'll have a think on it.)

Hi Chezzie, Not to piss on Linzi's parade, but if you are fancying a party, DM have 2 this week, if you want to have a look at the site and give us a call.

Linz... Gimme a call I may have a few numbers to help you out. x

Offline Schwing

I've just started a new thread about Pleasure Dome. Sorry I'm still very new to this and will delete it. Wasn't overly impressed though.
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline blue80

Been browsing the girls at the pleasure dome - found Tara who really took my fancy so figured she had an AW profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gutted to see she is based in Lincolnshire

Offline KidCandyShop

Partied with Tara at lmp definitely a fun girl who gives excellent blowjobs and really seems to enjoy herself. I would punt her on a 1 to 1.

broksonic

I have looked on Wainwright street using google street view.  I can not see where the Pleasure Dome is , and I would prefer to know exactly where it is .  Don't want to be walking up and down the street as that will draw attention to me .
Would someone be kind enough to tell me please ?

Offline fredhiggins

I have looked on Wainwright street using google street view.  I can not see where the Pleasure Dome is , and I would prefer to know exactly where it is .  Don't want to be walking up and down the street as that will draw attention to me .

I really really wouldn't worry. Its hardly a busy street. My guess is it is the building to the right of the Private Club when looking from across the road. But ring them and ask.

Offline Schwing

I had the same problem at first but I found it eventually dude. Don't worry about the street though, there's not many homes etc near it  ;)
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow

Offline Jerboa

I just had a look at the site, many of the girls profiles need some photos added, and it's still not clear what services are a extra.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say

Cherry delainey

Seemingly not highly rated :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51993.0

..S...

We'll the comment you're pointing out is just plain rude! I can assure you that the ladies that work at the pleasure dome would not be employed if they were as unsavoury as the ukpunting stud muffins are making out!

But to clarify what is extra (I can only answer for myself btw), In the £50 half an hour its a full personal (sex and protected oral), I include kissing (not DFK), reverse oral and a mini sweedish massage if that's what you like. £100 hour is unlimited cums and the above services. If you prefer OWO, DFK, Anal etc then prices start from £10. But my general all round costs are £50 for full personal, £60 for GFE and £70/80 for PSE.

Hope I have cleared this up ☺️

Offline MrBamboo

We'll the comment you're pointing out is just plain rude! I can assure you that the ladies that work at the pleasure dome would not be employed if they were as unsavoury as the ukpunting stud muffins are making out!

But to clarify what is extra (I can only answer for myself btw), In the £50 half an hour its a full personal (sex and protected oral), I include kissing (not DFK), reverse oral and a mini sweedish massage if that's what you like. £100 hour is unlimited cums and the above services. If you prefer OWO, DFK, Anal etc then prices start from £10. But my general all round costs are £50 for full personal, £60 for GFE and £70/80 for PSE.

Cherry, I have never met you and I am sure you are a nice person however there are a couple of points I would like to make:
Why do WG's think unlimited cums is a selling point ? We the paying customers pay you the service provider to make us cum that's why we are there no other reason, in the time we have paid for surely you should try and make us cum as many times as we are able ??
Why would I pay £100.00 an hour for OW and no FK when not far away I can get OWO, DFk, CIM and Facials for £10 - £20 less in a private secure apartment, sorry I just do not get it.

Cherry delainey

Cherry, I have never met you and I am sure you are a nice person however there are a couple of points I would like to make:
Why do WG's think unlimited cums is a selling point ? We the paying customers pay you the service provider to make us cum that's why we are there no other reason, in the time we have paid for surely you should try and make us cum as many times as we are able ??
Why would I pay £100.00 an hour for OW and no FK when not far away I can get OWO, DFk, CIM and Facials for £10 - £20 less in a private secure apartment, sorry I just do not get it.

Thanks for the feedback but if that's the case then better to stick to what you know ☺

Believe it or not, a lot of working girls aren't passionate about what they do so if you aren't too bothered regarding the enthusiasm behind the service then I'm sure some of the cheaper options may be perfect for you. But I can assure you that I've never had a client leave without feeling fully fulfilled and more than happy with the service they received.

I wasn't using unlimited cums as a selling point, I was merely pointing out what was included in the different services as there seems to be some confusion. But I also understand that no matter what you say or do, you can't make everyone happy.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend,
Cherry xx

Offline Jerboa

Well that's his opinion, as the saying goes, opinions are like arseholes, everybodies got one. :)

broksonic

I am wondering how safe the area is for some one like me who will be going on foot from Aston Station .  Got a bit worried after reading this

External Link/Members Only

Topgun

I work literally just around the corner from there, only just found out there's now this massage parlour next to the private club!

But there's only really Kym who takes my fancy, and Tara looks nice enough (my type) - AW photos make her look a size 8 yet Pleasure Dome photos a size 10. Both of these girls not available? lol typical!

I always go for:
Size 8 body, perhaps 10 if she is tall toned-busty,  non-saggy B or larger boobs, age 18 to 20's, non-saggy boobs, B cup or bigger boobs.
Long hair, well groomed feminine features ie french manicured fingernails, pretty face, wears hold up stockings and preferably the 6" stripper platform heels not the 7" or higher types that drag queens wear.

Always has to offer a "nice" DFK, and OWO and even swallow is just a plus otherwise I'm not bothered about a blowjob... DFK literally turns me on easily compared to anything else.

Offline MrBamboo

Thanks for the feedback but if that's the case then better to stick to what you know ☺

Believe it or not, a lot of working girls aren't passionate about what they do so if you aren't too bothered regarding the enthusiasm behind the service then I'm sure some of the cheaper options may be perfect for you. But I can assure you that I've never had a client leave without feeling fully fulfilled and more than happy with the service they received.

I wasn't using unlimited cums as a selling point, I was merely pointing out what was included in the different services as there seems to be some confusion. But I also understand that no matter what you say or do, you can't make everyone happy.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend,
Cherry xx

Cherry, I have been punting for many years and have had awful experiences at £200 P/H and great experiences at £70 P/H. Price does not determine the level of service you get as I am sure most members on here would agree with.
The point I am trying to make is most punters will want to know what they are going to get before they even leave for the appointment these days. the days of "you will have to discuss that with the lady in the room" are over. We are in 2015 not 1995 and with the internet, AW and forums like this it is a different playing field, also supply now outstrips demand.

Please do not think I am having a go at you, I am sure you provide a great service. I am just trying to make a point that if I want a particular service and the only provider to give it cost £150 I would pay the £150, not pay somebody else £100 and hope they provide that service and walk away unhappy afterwards. We need to know upfront these days !!!