Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to quit punting  (Read 1712 times)

janbrummel

Well guys ive been on this forum for a while just checking out reviews for Wg's in London. Yesterday was my last punt, I just wanted to know how its gone for other punters when they have quit or tried to quit punting, also if theres any advice you can share on quitting punting.

Offline lostandfound

Seems a bit odd that your first post on punting forum is to say you're no longer a punter ... !

Offline AnthG

also if theres any advice you can share on quitting punting.

I think the only ever way anyone will quit punting is if they get a really fit girlfriend who is a nymphomaniac.

Hope this helps  :)

(Hopefully you will take from the above that, nobody ever quits punting when they start, at best you can just take time off from it).
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

Seems a bit odd that your first post on punting forum is to say you're no longer a punter ... !

Very odd, admin has deleted the same post from him twice already.

Quite why janbrummel would come and ask punting junkies how to give up is odd, we have not managed it yet many have tried and failed but joining the best punting forum in the country hardly helps, would be the equivalent of getting the strongest cocaine you ever had !

Maybe your time would be better spent reading the reviews get a few decent punts   under your belt they you wont want to quit again !

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:30:49 am by vw »

Offline anyfucker

Just for the record, I'm not quitting or do we need a new thread for this  :lol:

Offline lostandfound

Very odd, admin has deketed the same post from him twice already.

Quite why janbrummel would come and ask punting junkies how to give up is odd, we have not managed it yet many have tried and failed but joining the best punting forum in the country hardly helps, would be the equivalent of getting the strongest cocaine you ever had !

I see - you'd think he'd have got the message by now!

There is that well known saying - insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!  :crazy:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Quitting punting will only happen if funds run out or body can't perform any more, once you're hooked, you're fucked....

aronblake

Quitting punting will only happen if funds run out or body can't perform any more, once you're hooked, you're fucked....

came across this thread whilst looking for my first punt lol
do you think i should avoid?

Burnside

Maybe go and see someone with a bad reputation.
I'm not saying it will stop you from punting, but could stop you punting as often as before. :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

also if theres any advice you can share on quitting punting.

Yes. Fuck off and post on a forum that has nothing to do with punting   :bomb:

Speedy

Well guys ive been on this forum for a while just checking out reviews for Wg's in London. Yesterday was my last punt, I just wanted to know how its gone for other punters when they have quit or tried to quit punting, also if theres any advice you can share on quitting punting.

I've had many last punts!

Speedy

Yes. Fuck off and post on a forum that has nothing to do with punting   :bomb:
Good advice actually, reading these forums gets me horny and always ends up in me making a booking.  If you want to stop you have to cut off all contact with people and websites to do with punting.

Offline madeinwales56

So, Janbrummel, you come onto a punting website to ask other punters in your first (and probably only) post how to give up punting. That's a bit like an alcoholic asking other alcoholics how to give up drinking. Dumb ass question to ask on here.
Just give up. Easy. Or do you want a little more attention than that as you had two almost identical threads that you posted within 5 minutes of each other deleted yesterday. You are either particularly tenacious or particularly fucking stupid. My money is on the latter.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:34:15 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline Silver Birch

Or do you want a little more attention than that?

Haha, hit the nail on the head there  :D

Offline nigel4498

Remember guys, it's half term and mummy has probably left him home alone on the computer.

Offline cueball

Remember guys, it's half term and mummy has probably left him home alone on the computer.

:D he's gonna be in so much trouble when mum gets home

vw

:D he's gonna be in so much trouble when mum gets home

She is on an all day session at mine he has plenty of time !

May get my riding crop out on his mums bum for raising a brat !   :scare: :scare:

Offline hendrix

"On the forum for a while, just checking out reviews" then you have your "last punt"

Assuming you are telling the truth (I know you're not you silly boy), my advice to you is:

Fuck off, this forum doesn't need punters like you who share nothing.

Offline redneon

I've promised myself I would quit countless times... I always inevitably end up going back for more. I'm starting to believe quitting it is impossible once you start, wish I'd knew that 3 years ago.

Offline LoneWolf2020

im sorry jan, your husband will never stop punting now.

Offline hendrix

Offline madeinwales56

im sorry jan, your husband will never stop punting now.

Good shout LoneWolf. It could indeed be Mrs Brummel. Or perhaps a prossie who has not only seen the error of her ways but also that Lidl are offering the living wage.

Offline nigel4498

Lidl are offering the living wage.

That could be real concern for us punters then, especially when the national wage is implemented.
Whores could be quitting the business.

Offline madeinwales56

That could be real concern for us punters then, especially when the national wage is implemented.
Whores could be quitting the business.

At least we'll know where to find them. Beats the fuck out of using Adultshite.

Offline nigel4498

Trouble is you'll be queuing all day as only one slot will be open  :D

Offline george r

kids off school still at easter ?

justfornow

Trouble is you'll be queuing all day as only one slot will be open  :D

You'll get disapproving looks if you want to go again straight away :)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just for the record, I'm not quitting or do we need a new thread for this  :lol:

I'm not quitting either.... at least not until I've caught up with Smiths tally.  :D

Offline madeinwales56

Look out. Mr Brummel is online right now. I wonder what he's going to say next? Clearly the cold turkey approach hasn't worked. Come on, you twat, show yourself
I've got the perfect solution for him. Cut your cock off and feed it to the dog. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:37:20 am by madeinwales56 »

janbrummel

Yep I think it's best I get of this forum, already contacted admin to delete this thread, sorry if its annoyed you punters who are hooked on.

Offline cueball

Yep I think it's best I get of this forum, already contacted admin to delete this thread, sorry if its annoyed you punters who are hooked on.

Bye then, no need to contact admin,, as it says in the rules, log out and don't make a drama of it.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Get monumentally fucked about by a WG with bullshit over several weeks or a couple of months when you are arranging a punt you really want to do............ That would make you feel jaded and want to quit punting!!!! :hi:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:22:50 pm by Sonny Crockett »