Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings on Adultwork  (Read 55860 times)

James999

Just read the blog and laughed my head off! This girl must be reading what is said on this website as it seems she has already updated it.

She's obsessed with this site, she had a couple of bookings through this site (Both Clients regretted it) and she's obviously desperate for bookings still  :wackogirl:

I did hear she was saving up for a new shellsuit as she outgrew the last one  :music:

jimmorrison

Seems some people on here are a little obsessed with her too! Yes I have been reading some past threads. She does have pretty great feedback though. I don't normally do large girls but I have to be in Essex for work in a few weeks and usually arrange about 3 punts when I'm away for the week. So maybe  I might pop and see her. I do my reviews on PN but could do one on here.

James999

Well if you do book her take some Monopoly money, she's dumb enough to take it, just tell her it's the new Euro or something  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

jimmorrison

I just found a positive review under TeenKylie independent?

James999

And the "person" who wrote it was found to have created Two nics on here to promote her  :scare:

Others who have seen her report....

1. Still in therapy
2. Had to call the Police to remove her from the apartment
3. Another pro$$ie who she scared the crap out of with her bahaviour

But, go for it, she's clearly lacking in work so will probably offer you a blinding deal, tell her you will pay her double on the second punt or something stupid like that, she's bound to fall for it  :sarcastic:

jimmorrison

Hmmm she has lots of recent feedback. From having a look at some of what I've read not all of it seems to ring 100% true both ways somehow. I guess I'll find out for myself.

Offline finn5555

Hmmm she has lots of recent feedback. From having a look at some of what I've read not all of it seems to ring 100% true both ways somehow. I guess I'll find out for myself.

Don't put the fee you pay behind the kettle the daft bint don't know what a kettle is.
    :wackogirl: if you do meet her watch out she is wired to the moon .... Maybe good tits but as thick as fuck

James999

Offline smiths

And the "person" who wrote it was found to have created Two nics on here to promote her  :scare:

Others who have seen her report....

1. Still in therapy
2. Had to call the Police to remove her from the apartment
3. Another pro$$ie who she scared the crap out of with her bahaviour

But, go for it, she's clearly lacking in work so will probably offer you a blinding deal, tell her you will pay her double on the second punt or something stupid like that, she's bound to fall for it  :sarcastic:

That double nicker is well dodgy, i wouldnt believe a word they say. It went beyond straight double nicking in fact because they posted on the same thread using both nicks purposely deceiving members. :thumbsdown: ;)

jimmorrison

Don't put the fee you pay behind the kettle the daft bint don't know what a kettle is.
    :wackogirl: if you do meet her watch out she is wired to the moon .... Maybe good tits but as thick as fuck
She sounded very sane and nice just now on the phone. She wouldn't take an advance booking from me unless I booked her online and had previous feedback. Clearly not as desperate as you think! Thanks for the pointers but I don't get what makes her thick ? Her blog is a little laughable yes but she seems like a genuine girl.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:27:21 pm by jimmorrison »

James999

She sounded very sane and nice just now on the phone. She wouldn't take an advance booking from me unless I booked her online and had previous feedback. Clearly not as desperate as you think!

Sounds like she think's you're dodgy and she doesn't trust you :hi:

But no need to try and convince us, we have experience of her and she is seriously Stupid  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:29:32 pm by James999 »

jimmorrison

Well it says the same thing on her profile. Who knows.

James999

Well it says the same thing on her profile. Who knows.

Her profile also says shes 19 and a size 16  :kissgirl:

softlad

The fact that the train Journey would cost around £100 and take some 6 hours, and assume say £30 for cabs and an hour transfers from Stations etc. Add this onto the 2 hour booking, and deduct the costs from her £260 fee.

It would mean she would be earning £130 for 9 hours work so less than £15  an hour

Further proof of just how Stupid and desperate she clearly is  :dash:

Why is the combined 'one hour dinner date plus 1 hours private time' more expensive than a seperate 1 hour dinner date, and 1 hour private time ?  :wackogirl:
Maccy d's ain't that expensive.......Innit  :sarcastic:

James999

Why is the combined 'one hour dinner date plus 1 hours private time' more expensive than a seperate 1 hour dinner date, and 1 hour private time ?  :wackogirl:
Maccy d's ain't that expensive.......Innit  :sarcastic:

Because after 5 Big Macs she doesn't feel like sex  :hi: She feels like 20 Nuggets and a couple of McFlurries, washed down with some apple pies and a couple of milkshakes  :hi:  After all sh'e got to keep her weight up  :yahoo:

James999

Her pricing is just further confirmation of how dumb she is, you can have a 90 min appt for £210 so two of those is three hours i.e. £420 but with her Kalkulatore it's £450  :dash:

jimmorrison

I never know when some of you are joking or not? She's a young girl, there really is no need to be so rude.

You know she will probably read this and it looks like you get a kick out of that.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 08:23:27 pm by jimmorrison »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I never know when some of you are joking or not? She's a young girl, there really is no need to be so rude.

You know she will probably read this and it looks like you get a kick out of that.
There's no need to be so polite to her - she refused to meet you or in other words fuck you because you wouldn't use the AW booking system or you don't have feedback. Why jump through hoops, just because she's supposedly got nice tits? If someone refused me a booking based on that criteria, they'd never get a booking off me again, regardless as to how nice they sound on the phone. What WGs forget is for everyone who makes excuses or sends men on a goose chase there are ten if not 100 good WGs who will fuck without putting a punter through some ludicrous series of invented challenges dreamt up by WGs who obviously don't want the custom.

jimmorrison

No I do have account with about 6 feedbacks, I was just repeating what I was told. I was just inquiring really.

I have no problem doing it through the booking system. It's not like you can't just make up false details. If I decide to punt her I will ring back and do it online.

foresight

A few weeks ago I placed a reverse booking on AW, specifying, among other things, size 6 to 10.

Among the replies was an offensive message from TK just to say that it was 'sick' to restrict myself to slimmer girls.  I replied to the effect that it was none of her business what size I preferred.. She then replied that it was her 'right' to say what she wanted and that my age ( approximate age is on my AW profile) I should grow up.

I hope, by blacklisting her, I will not get any further communication from this cow.

Incidentally not one of the 12 or so replies fitted my criteria - maybe I am just too fussy.

James999

Among the replies was an offensive message from TK just to say that it was 'sick' to restrict myself to slimmer girls. 

She clearly is not dealing with her weight gain very well  :(

And the fact that she has so few bookings and such an empty life that she replies to reverse bookings that don't apply to her to try and convert guys into being Chubber Lovers  :hi:

I just put "No Fat Chavs" on my rev bookings, that seems to keep her away  :D

jimmorrison

She seems very busy considering all her recent feedback. Like I previously said when I have had reverse bookings up in the past I have had some great girls bid are they desperate? If Kylie was say a size 10 would everyone has the same opinion on her or make the same jokes?  There does not seem much truth to most of the comments just playground rubbish.

softlad

There does not seem much truth to most of the comments just playground rubbish.

The last time the thick cow was here she was posing as a punter...
I'm getting dejavu.... :rolleyes:

Offline Matium

Well at least we know she loves us, she just can't keep away.

jimmorrison

I like real honest feedback so I can make a proper informed decision on weather to go ahead with the punt or not. Not childish banter between the boys. 

There are no negative reviews and over 100 positive so what can my conclusion be?

James999

I was just inquiring really.

So you don't want to book the Fat Chav either then  :P

If you change your mind remember to take cakes

Offline workinallweek

I like real honest feedback so I can make a proper informed decision on weather to go ahead with the punt or not. Not childish banter between the boys. 

There are no negative reviews and over 100 positive so what can my conclusion be?

tick tock ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

I like real honest feedback so I can make a proper informed decision on weather

Try the BBC website  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline workinallweek

Thursday, April 26th 2012     

The lowest of the low....
I am well over due a blog I have been very busy! I will do another blog shortly but I felt so strongly about this that I had to post it straight away.

I recently bidded on a reverse booking. The client emailed me saying would I be interested and I said yes I would but because of travel the bid would need to be put up. I knew exactly where the booking was meant to take place. He said he would get back to me. I received a text yesterday saying,

Him: 'Babe you bid on my reverse booking for ********* for tomorrow I think it's a long way for you to travel in particular going home at night don't you think x

My reply: Ermm it's only a couple of hours on the train.What time was it for
again?

Him:Train from where babe? And it's 8pm star finish at 10.

My reply: Babe? You need to call me to discuss appointments. I'm not comfortable texting thanks.

Him: Just let me know if it's doable then we can talk on the phone.

My reply: I can't say yes or no until I have spoken to you on the phone can I? (at this point I obviously did not know that he was the sane client who had emailed me) I don't even know which nickname it was? It says very clearly to call not text.

Him: Ok leave it babe I can't call until after 8 as my kids are here. And I don't think you would get home until gone midnight depending on trains.

My reply: Please stop calling me 'babe' no worries you clearly can't respect what I ask so I decline my bid. Thanks.

Him: Probably wise thing 'babe' you need to check 'babe' that you can do the booking before bidding 'babe' instead of wasting people's time. Goodbye.

My reply: I did check the booking you ignorant twat! I bidded on at least 10 other bookings not just you'res! And I could have done it if you would have respected my wishes and called me with the details but you can't even do that. I wouldn't want to see someone like you that clearly needs to grow up. You are blacklisted.

Him: Go fuck yourself you fat slag. You haven't got a clue you thick whore.

Everything there is honestly word go word.

I replied saying why would you ask to see me in the first place if you thought that of me? And I said he was being pathetic and that I felt very sorry for him. He continued to be vile swearing calling me names,retard,fat,slag,whore and also commented on how I got banned from a previous form. I said I was very glad I didn't see scum like him. Shortly after this nasty person has gone on a certain form making up complete and utter bare faced lies about what was said saying I didn't know where the booking was calling me stupid. I can never get my head around how nasty some people are prepared to go? Do they do this for fun? I hate liars so much. I am a nice person and I don't deserve it. I won't let the scum beat me and karma will repay them one day.

Oh and I have to add this stupid man actually has feedback from a BBW. So much for hating fat girls haha!

***UPDATE*** I love how some people are saying only desperate girls bid on reverse bookings! Haha! I only bid on the bigger ones and the travel would have only cost me about £40. Why would someone create a RB if they thought only 'desperate' girls bid on them clearly they are the desperate ones what idiots! Lol

when has colchester to scotland return been £40.00 ??????????????????????

James999

whiterussian

:bomb:vodka :bomb:

thicker than a Warbutons toastie.

jimmorrison

I though it was Chelmsford to Portsmouth? Which would be about right?

Offline Jimmyredcab

A few weeks ago I placed a reverse booking on AW, specifying, among other things, size 6 to 10.

Among the replies was an offensive message from TK just to say that it was 'sick' to restrict myself to slimmer girls.  I replied to the effect that it was none of her business what size I preferred.

Your reply to her was far too polite, I would have said it is fuck all to do with you what size girls I want to see. Obviously the fat chav has an issue with her weight.
For Jim Morrison ------ this is not a joke, I am 110% serious.

Offline finn5555

Offline workinallweek

James999

£41.60

Be realistic, if she had that much cash in her hand she'd be off to the Cake shop before you could say condom  :sarcastic:

jimmorrison

i stand corrected 41.60
Did you really think Portsmouth was in Scotland??

Offline finn5555

TK thinks east angular is another country  :sarcastic:

jimmorrison

What makes you think that? I think thinking that Portsmouth is in Scotland is slightly worse! The scots would be horrified! :lol:

softlad

What makes you think that?

Most of our long standing members have experience of the lady in question.
We have lived through the tantrums, the insults, the false nic's....
You should bare that in mind when trying to defend her.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:57:03 am by softlad »

Offline finn5555

Most of our long standing members have experience of the lady in question.
We have lived through the tantrums, the insults, the lies, the false nic's....
You should bare that in mind when trying to defend her.

That just about hits the nail on the head. She is desperate for attention sorry I meant just desperate  :crazy:

jimmorrison

I'm not defending her at all. I go on what I see and read. I can see what you are saying I have read the posts myself and it seems to me there were insults and constant goading.
But there comes a point when it's just best to move on I would think people change as they grow up and become less immature hopefully. Rather than continue throwing insults at one another it might just better to leave it.

That's what I think.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:14:51 am by jimmorrison »

Offline Cactus

What makes you think that? I think thinking that Portsmouth is in Scotland is slightly worse! The scots would be horrified! :lol:

I think the confusion probably arose when I mentioned my recent experience with a reverse booking where I had a bid from a girl in London, it wasn't Kylie - I was looking for a punt in Edinburgh.  The OP mentioned Kylie responding to his reverse booking and I think Workingallweek has taken Scotland from my post, hence the mix up  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

To quote a price for an outcall without knowing the distance involved is stupid beyond belief.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

jimmorrison

To quote a price for an outcall without knowing the distance involved is stupid beyond belief.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Am I mistaken or did she not say she knew exactly where it was and said it would be around £40?

jimmorrison

I recently bidded on a reverse booking. The client emailed me saying would I be interested and I said yes I would but because of travel the bid would need to be put up. I knew exactly where the booking was meant to take place

Offline Jimmyredcab

Am I mistaken or did she not say she knew exactly where it was and said it would be around £40?

Post number 4 on this thread, from finn5555

"She bid £200 for 2 hours and when I said do you know its in Portsmouth she went "oh where is that?" its in Hampshire was my reply " oh I dont know it but I will charge £260"

jimmorrison

Post number 4 on this thread, from finn5555

"She bid £200 for 2 hours and when I said do you know its in Portsmouth she went "oh where is that?" its in Hampshire was my reply " oh I dont know it but I will charge £260"
Oh okay sorry forgot about that. She obviously says he is not telling he truth so I suppose it's her word against his. Either way no one will ever really know except them.

softlad

Either way no one will ever really know except them.

I know who I believe... :dash: