Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Famous punting exposes..why survivable for some but not others?  (Read 5226 times)

Offline Robinh191

Didn't affect Wayne Rooney. In fact, he's negotiated higher wages but clearly not linked to being caught

Bud$

It's got a lot to do with where you're from. Prurient, nudge, nudge Great Britain, the US or the continent of Europe. Case in point - Avram Grant (I know - Israel - same thing though) found out by Sun reporter seeing pressies; Sun phoned wife. Wife said, "It's up to him. When he's away from home, he can do what he wants"

Offline Home Alone

Was David Pleat not caught with prostitutes years ago?

Not sure if he was caught with them; vaguely remember rumours of him being caught kerb-crawling.

I don't remember -you're right, mrdiamond; it was yonks ago - the case coming to court, though.

Offline TPreston

Was kerb crawling for David Pleat.

Rooney was paying that Helen Wood girl as well wasnt he?

Richard Bacon has probably had a better career due to the coke. Got him the big breakfast gig as a 'bad boy' as such and gone from strength the strength. Probably one of the better post Blue Peter careers.

Think it depends on the person and their role, and how they handle it straight after with any controversy. Just face up to it and you'll get gigs. I remember when Anthony Worrall Thompson checked into rehab FFS after being caught shop lifting, you don't see him on fuck all now.

TheRuiner

Not so well known over here but the Jimmy Swaggert scandal caused a stir amoungst our colonial cousins years ago.
And who doesn't like to see a judgemental, pious, bible-thumping bully get his commupance? I know I do though perhaps I'm just a schadenfreude-filled old git.
Caught in a motel with hookers spouting the oldest excuse in the book; "Why I was merely preaching to the poor jezebels officer, trying  to save their souls from eternal damnation in satans fiery lair'"
Aye right pal, and the viscous white substance on their faces? That'll be ectoplasm from exorcising these pesky demons eh?  :lol:

Offline bukowski

OK I will bite!

The thing about Hugh Grant at the time is whilst you are right he could have shagged some of the beautiful woman in the world sometimes some no strings bit of rough is a nice escape!

At the time he was dating Liz Hurley one of the most attractive film actresses around at the time, he could go to any party and no doubt have all sorts of highly attractive young woman throw themselves at him and I am sure they were but lets consider things a bit.

1) Big celebrity relationships tend to be out of convenience for both parties, when he started dating Hurley in 94 he was the bigger star. It was convenient to her career development wise and no doubt having her on his arm on celebrity carpets did him no harm
2) Catch is I bet she wasn't putting out as much as we fantasy about, she probably preferred the pool boy and Hugh was probably wasn't getting the marathon orgies with her that you might think
3) His life was under a paparazzi magnifying glass, all those highly attractive woman throwing themselves at him come at a price
4) So an on the spur of the moment blowjob from a bit of rough back street hooker is probably a bit of a release and thrill for a man in that situation

Unfortunately he got collared and the rest is history!

It's about the charge, it's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer fuck off-ness of it all. Am I right?

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

TheRuiner

It's about the charge, it's the bolt, it's the buzz, it's the sheer fuck off-ness of it all. Am I right?

Right indeed. Such an encounter for a guy in his position must have been a hell of a rush.

Offline joe diddley

Avram Grant's saving grace was that his missus went public in supporting him saying so fucking what....blokes will do that when they're away from home and horny, so what ? That makes it a non- story. She's supposed to stand on the doorstep badmouthing him so the press can wank themselves into a frenzy on the readers behalf. Good for her!

Jay

Probably gave him a roasting behind locked doors.