Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked Massage Recommendations  (Read 3187 times)

Offline mattkent

Hi All, has anyone got a list of good recommendations for Naked Massages for £60 and below ideally (£70 tops) that allow mutual touching if possible and are erotic but potentially good massage skills too?

I quite liked Oliva in Romford but she says not working at moment and told me she has new girl call Hanah here, size 6, looks great. Has anyone tried Hanah yet? Link here: External Link/Members Only

Look forward to hearing back on any recommendations,

Best
Matt

Offline PLeisure

Do you mean now, whilst the country is in lockdown?

Offline mattkent

Yes , or just any that you recommend trying who are good value? As said i really liked Olivia in Romford but she doesn't seem to be available Thanks

Offline LLPunting

Yes , or just any that you recommend trying who are good value? As said i really liked Olivia in Romford but she doesn't seem to be available Thanks

If you need a good naked pummeling then I suggest you wander down the local cop shop and tell them you're a drug smuggler and want to resist arrest.  Tell them you hate centenarian ex-soldiers too.

Offline RAJEC

If you need a good naked pummeling then I suggest you wander down the local cop shop and tell them you're a drug smuggler and want to resist arrest.  Tell them you hate centenarian ex-soldiers too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember to take your pants off before you lie down. Let them know exactly why you’re there  :lol:

Offline mattkent

Ha unfortunately I don’t bat for the other side pal :lol: has anyone got any good recommendations for post lockdown massage fun? May aswell line some up!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:21:27 pm by mattkent »

Offline houseboot

I quite liked Oliva in Romford but she says not working at moment and told me she has new girl call Hanah here, size 6, looks great. Has anyone tried Hanah yet? Link here: External Link/Members Only

:unknown:  I seem to have missed your Review   :unknown:

Offline bobby1973

give him a chance
his only been a member since 2014  :thumbsdown: