Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - throatfuck and facial - Aldgate  (Read 4511 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Leffelover

External Link/Members Only

Happened yesterday - near Aldgate Station. Messaged in the morning, arranged for 11am. Responded via text quickly. There was some confusion around the time - wanting me to come 15 mins early, then 15mins later - but ultimately met on time. Clear enough communication for a quick 15min meet.

I was there to sample the deepthroat. It didn’t fail. £100 paid for 15mins plus CIM.

She was in some red lingerie - dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Encouraging noises. Flacid to hard within seconds, holding be down at the back of her throat for prolonged periods. Spat on my shaft. Gagged herself. Hands behind her back. Great view in the mirror. Really fucked me with her throat - I can still feel it now. A proper rough facefuck. Facial to finish in the end where she wanked me off on her face. Perfection.

In and out in 15. Poshest wank I’ve had in a while.

Tempted to return to see her ass gape - if anyone thinks it’s worthwhile…?

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Happened yesterday - near Aldgate Station. Messaged in the morning, arranged for 11am. Responded via text quickly. There was some confusion around the time - wanting me to come 15 mins early, then 15mins later - but ultimately met on time. Clear enough communication for a quick 15min meet.

I was there to sample the deepthroat. It didn’t fail. £100 paid for 15mins plus CIM.

She was in some red lingerie - dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Encouraging noises. Flacid to hard within seconds, holding be down at the back of her throat for prolonged periods. Spat on my shaft. Gagged herself. Hands behind her back. Great view in the mirror. Really fucked me with her throat - I can still feel it now. A proper rough facefuck. Facial to finish in the end where she wanked me off on her face. Perfection.

In and out in 15. Poshest wank I’ve had in a while.

Tempted to return to see her ass gape - if anyone thinks it’s worthwhile…?

Her anal skills are impressive, I saw her last week and her gape with very slight prolapse is a sight to behold! Also super clean as you'd expect from a SP advertising deep anal. The only problem I experienced was her teeth during deep throat and face fucking. And I love that mirror she has and the hands behind her back routine!

Offline rioblack90

Her anal skills are impressive, I saw her last week and her gape with very slight prolapse is a sight to behold! Also super clean as you'd expect from a SP advertising deep anal. The only problem I experienced was her teeth during deep throat and face fucking. And I love that mirror she has and the hands behind her back routine!

Does she do submissive dirty talk?

Offline updownandaround

Does she do submissive dirty talk?

That's not something I enquired about but I suspect she's playing the submissive role rather than actually being submissive. But I could be wrong.

Offline Leffelover

Might go back to witness the gape then… I didn’t experience the teeth for what it’s worth. Albeit I was early in the day before she inevitably gets tired…

Offline boofey

Just noticed she has a few videos on her profile filmed with prolific barebacker Alexis.
Not to say Veronica offers it but worrying none the less

Offline advent2016

Just noticed she has a few videos on her profile filmed with prolific barebacker Alexis.
Not to say Veronica offers it but worrying none the less

I wouldn't even suggest that unless I had first hand(cock) evidence.

Maybe consider wearing a condom or take up stamp collecting if you want to be really safe. :P