Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Manor House  (Read 2659 times)

Big Cat

Saw Brigit recently a few mins walk from Manor House tube

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to add that hasn't been said already but good VFM IMO. You get what you see in the pics, facially OK, around 5'6, body neither fat or skinny but good amount to grab on to. Fake boobs well done.

Seemed a bit wary at first but loosened up after some chat (not easy considering her very limited English).

A+ massage skills, OWO nice and slow, didn't last very long sex-wise at all.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Good punt and VFM, IMO.

Seen her in the double figures and often return.

Thanks for the review

Offline Steve2

I've seen her since she 1st started in Harrow over a year ago and in Manor House and still one of the best massage and OWO girls around

She gives a new meaning to "cock worship"

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:41:39 pm by Steve2 »

Offline PumpAction

Her owo is boring. Like her. A blow up doll would give a more enthusiastic performance.

Offline Steve2

Her owo is boring. Like her. A blow up doll would give a more enthusiastic performance.

Each to their own

I saw your NEGATIVE review but from that it looks like you haven't seen her. Confused.com

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:00:48 pm by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

Yet before your negative review on her you saw her twice before and thought she was a decent WG as you posted at the end of that negative, now her OWO is boring like her.

Big Cat

She's a straight up professional that delivers an expert service but don't expect a girlfriend illusion, that's not what she's about. I liked her approach as that was exactly what I was after on the day, I knew what to expect thanks to reviews on here and got it

Offline Steve2

Yet before your negative review on her you saw her twice before and thought she was a decent WG as you posted at the end of that negative, now her OWO is boring like her.

Toys and pram spring to mind

Offline thehunt

brigit is a lovely girl, i keep coming back to her as well.
solid pro with a great oral technique and no bullshit.
rimming well worth the price of entry as well.

LL

I saw Brigit again today. It was better than my first visit (which was still good). I think she's lovely and I told her as much! Nobody else I've seen knows as many "tricks" :) half an hour of sensual message followed by half an hour of sex and I shot my load right at the end at which point she cried, "maximális!". Something in Hungarian about a big load I think. Yeh, I've been saving it up - and what better lady to extract it than an expert at keeping me on the edge for a whole hour straight. I wish they were all this good :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Is she still obsessive about cleanliness - and use every lotion known to man and woman?

Offline The_Don

Is she still obsessive about cleanliness - and use every lotion known to man and woman?

After my first visit she was fine.

As long as your clean, she does re clean unless you make a mess.

mrhappypants

Agree with Don here.  If you double wash in the shower before hand you won't get the chlorasceptic treatment.

I have been grazing pastures new recently but I still keep an eye on the profile.  I have to say that yesterday's punt with Smlie Milie (first time) was the first time I have had Brigit "out-edged." Review to follow.

Dave

LL

After my first visit she was fine.

As long as your clean, she does re clean unless you make a mess.

I concur. I had a shower at her place before the action. She didn't clean my cock with anything.

I have to say that yesterday's punt with Smlie Milie (first time) was the first time I have had Brigit "out-edged." Review to follow.
I look forward to reading it.

Offline SamLP

I have been grazing pastures new recently but I still keep an eye on the profile.  I have to say that yesterday's punt with Smlie Milie (first time) was the first time I have had Brigit "out-edged." Review to follow.

Looking forward to the review Dave. Must see Miley again sometime.

I haven't seen Brigit since the new year I think or before Christmas, I can't remember. I was put off by her guarded & quiet personality but on the flip side she is very good at what she does. I do want to see her and try out the shower together & massage before moving on to the main event and what Steve has coined as her cock worship.

Big Cat

No wipes on me, but like others I showered when I got there

LL

Looking forward to the review Dave. Must see Miley again sometime.

I haven't seen Brigit since the new year I think or before Christmas, I can't remember. I was put off by her guarded & quiet personality but on the flip side she is very good at what she does. I do want to see her and try out the shower together & massage before moving on to the main event and what Steve has coined as her cock worship.
She was more friendly with me on the second visit. It's tricky with the language barrier. She knows very little English but has a reportoire of practiced phrases.  I still managed to make her smile - we had a laugh about a few things. I made the effort to be really over-the-top friendly and maybe she warmed to me just a tiny bit.

Offline SamLP

She was more friendly with me on the second visit. It's tricky with the language barrier. She knows very little English but has a reportoire of practiced phrases.  I still managed to make her smile - we had a laugh about a few things. I made the effort to be really over-the-top friendly and maybe she warmed to me just a tiny bit.

I saw her 3 or 4 times and she did warm up a little, but I like my punts to be sensual & passionate. She has a routine that is very good but the emotional gfe connection that forms part of the punt doesn't really exist. I still enjoyed our punts as her cock sucking skills are really good and I enjoyed pounding her too. I do try to make small talk and break the ice but it's more the lack of gfe during the punt that I didn't enjoy.

LL

I saw her 3 or 4 times and she did warm up a little, but I like my punts to be sensual & passionate. She has a routine that is very good but the emotional gfe connection that forms part of the punt doesn't really exist. I still enjoyed our punts as her cock sucking skills are really good and I enjoyed pounding her too. I do try to make small talk and break the ice but it's more the lack of gfe during the punt that I didn't enjoy.
Yes ok that's true - you don't really get a GFE from Brigit. Some more French Kissing and hugs, unprompted - would be nice.