Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to Punting - Suggestions for max 90GBP - DFK is must !!!  (Read 1004 times)

neocupid

Hey Guys,

I'm new to punting in London and looking for good DFK and cuddling under 90GBP ... Age under 25. Sloppy kissing will be a nice icing on the cake  :yahoo:

Exceptionally, anyone tried below:
External Link/Members Only

Please suggest if you recommend anyone else ..

Cheers :)

Offline PLeisure

Both WGs registered with AW within a day of each other. Back in April and, curiously, no feedback for either.

Bear with me but would like to ask, are you involved with these girls in any way ?

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

yorkshire123

Both WGs registered with AW within a day of each other. Back in April and, curiously, no feedback for either.

Bear with me but would like to ask, are you involved with these girls in any way ?

I think the 90GBP is a bit of a give-away

Offline PLeisure

I think the 90GBP is a bit of a give-away
Currency trader in the City ?  :sarcastic:

neocupid

Thanks guys for your input. . I'n not involved with these WGs but found bit interesting and within my budget.
Any WGs in that limit would be much appreciated. :)

Cheers

vw

Thanks guys for your input. . I'n not involved with these WGs but found bit interesting and within my budget.
Any WGs in that limit would be much appreciated. :)

Cheers

Did you miss the Don's message, I would listen to the Mafia if I had crossed paths on my first post.

Read up:

Reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

And if you search UKP, you may find some info on one of these.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335