Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations? Possibly TOFTT  (Read 1194 times)

Offline alessiobou

I'm a relatively new punter, and haven't seen many girls. I'm looking for a girl to book this Friday for a 1hr outcall.

My preferences are usually white, slim, busty, or a mix of those three.  :P So if anyone comes to mind, please suggest them!

Otherwise, I'm willing to TOFTT if a girl hasn't been reviewed here.

Post your suggestions!

Offline OnTheSly

Here are some on my HL that haven't been reviewed yet:

Crystal-Lauren - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only [Note: has BB on likes - but looks like she's ticked a lot of likes so might not understand as it says "Penetration (Protected)" later on]

MidnightMuse - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexy Hollie x - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rosie Relax - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alessiobou

Offline alessiobou

Here are some on my HL that haven't been reviewed yet:

Crystal-Lauren - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only [Note: has BB on likes - but looks like she's ticked a lot of likes so might not understand as it says "Penetration (Protected)" later on]

MidnightMuse - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexy Hollie x - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rosie Relax - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Messaged all apart from Lauren, will keep you updated!

Offline PLeisure

erm, Sexy Hollie x - External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

- Is she for real? I mean, well-written profile but her Gallery has several pics with her boy mates. I assume they're cool with her promoting sexual services and fully endorse being included  :rolleyes:
She, of course, is fully aware that most clients will be close to three times her age

Impressive stats, though... 

Offline Herges Adventures

My two-penneth:

* Crystal Lauren - why take the risk? Maybe she does with some - or Sergei is too dumb to edit a profile properly. Just not worth it
* Holly / Tilly - have messaged before; not even read. High PG scam risk
* Rosele - the cheap price, one hot photo and v random enjoys list screams PG scam to me

which leaves
* Midnight Muse - newly registered; expected prices; looks hot. One worth contacting for sure - maybe GRIS/Tineye photos?

Offline OnTheSly

So did anything come of this? Did they even reply to you?!