Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny-breast Recommendations / Search Tips  (Read 1085 times)

Offline ParkingArea

Received a little bonus, so think I might treat myself to a few recreational visits.

Here's my challenge: I like very small-breasted ladies - A cup or nearly flat.

The problem is this is quite hard to search for on this forum and/or on AW - keywords don't seem to be easy to find that turn up meaningful results.  Additionally, in my (not inconsiderable) experience, AW girls with small breasts often either don't state size/cup on their profile, or exaggerate, so I miss them. 

If anyone can make a recommendation, or share some search/keywords hacks, I'd be most appreciative.  I'd be happy with any level of service ranging from topless HE (with access), to full service.

Thanks!

Offline DipsyDoodle

She comes to mind

External Link/Members Only

Quite a few reviews of her on the site so suggest you read those before making a decision, but she definitely has small to flat breasts.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Rhiannon ryder - but she is expensive as fuck!

Offline jonjan1234

This one should fit the bill but only in London 2 weeks a month:

Offline Happyhappy1

This one should fit the bill but only in London 2 weeks a month:

She looks amazing. +HL

Online Jonestown

Here’s Nicola, new today, not much information but photos look quite promising :-

Offline expeller

Received a little bonus, so think I might treat myself to a few recreational visits.

Here's my challenge: I like very small-breasted ladies - A cup or nearly flat.

The problem is this is quite hard to search for on this forum and/or on AW - keywords don't seem to be easy to find that turn up meaningful results.  Additionally, in my (not inconsiderable) experience, AW girls with small breasts often either don't state size/cup on their profile, or exaggerate, so I miss them. 

If anyone can make a recommendation, or share some search/keywords hacks, I'd be most appreciative.  I'd be happy with any level of service ranging from topless HE (with access), to full service.

Thanks!

Have you tried doing a search in the profile section under physical?

Offline jonjan1234

Nice collection Tantraman. I have had Katie Desire in my HL since your review few weeks ago.

Offline Foxtail17

If you like a mature lady then LadyCharlotte74 would fit the bill, lovely lady, great service.

Offline ParkingArea

Thanks for the recommendations, all - should keep me going!  Will be sure to report back on my experiences.

Offline Ambergris17

Hey PA :hi:

I have three little ladies for you ...

Kailey.xx (GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in N12 (North Finchley)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Crazy_sabrina (TOFTT: GFE, DFK, OW, RO, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)

katy desire x (TOFTT: OW, Penetration) in NW3 (Finchley Road)

Enjoy! :drinks:

As it happens, I can recommend Sabrina / Veronica's flatmate Andrea - External Link/Members Only

Small boobs with pierced nips, delightful pretty young thing, genuine Italian, friendly and willing, nice GFE, sweet and plump pussy that got wet with no need for lube, and solid VFM at £60/half hour.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:05:02 pm by Ambergris17 »