Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny/petite/spinner girls  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Butch

Good evening guys,

I'll be in London on Wednesday and Thursday, do you guys have any recommendations on really small girls? Like 5ft2 and smaller and slim?

Any recommendations appreciated, thanks.

mrhappypants

Welcome.  I hope this will prove helpful.

1. This is a review site.  Punters who contribute reviews are welcome.  Those who do not generally get a rough ride.  Read and contribute.  Do this before asking for help. Once you have contributed reviews, if you have a question and start a thread, give evidence in your opener that you have tried to answer it for yourself by reading and using the research function.  Make this the last thread you start until you have contributed say 5 good quality reviews across the range of your experience.

2. AS UKP has increased in size, popularity and influence it attracts more and more touts and fantasists.   We self police to some extent.  For those of us around for a while, wrong’uns are easy to spot.  For this reason you will see some newbies getting a very tough time with apparently little provocation (see point 1).  If you contribute useful reviews, share information, recommendations and warnings, give a balanced view, afford a modicum of respect to the other parishioners and generally contribute you’ll find most are helpful.

3.  The culture here is of a rough city boozer. The big scary-looking guy behind the bar is Admin. Your presence here is on the clear understanding; what he says goes.  Do not fuck with him at all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:08:52 am by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

Good evening guys,

I'll be in London on Wednesday and Thursday, do you guys have any recommendations on really small girls? Like 5ft2 and smaller and slim?

Any recommendations appreciated, thanks.

Don't listen to that old goat!

Here you go:

[link-visible-to-members-only] - she is amazing - may review later

And: [link-visible-to-members-only], [link-visible-to-members-only],
And finally: [link-visible-to-members-only]

Let us know how you get along.

Offline LLPunting

Why did you start this thread?

There's already a thread for this type of woman lower down on the list of threads with recent activity.   :dash:

FFS another kid excluded from school.  Only reason you're after petite is because you're only 5'0" and your voice hasn't broken.

Offline PLeisure

uh, 'Butch' .... seriously ??  :sarcastic:

Offline workinallweek

Don't listen to that old goat!

Here you go:

[link-visible-to-members-only] - she is amazing - may review later

And: [link-visible-to-members-only], [link-visible-to-members-only],
And finally: [link-visible-to-members-only]

Let us know how you get along.

Really would agree with number 2
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Butch

If anybody has genuine recommendations and can help out it's appreciated.

Offline Jonestown

What about the bad tempered romanian midget with the bad skin and bus pass, she might be a good match with young Butch here, but for the life of me i cant remember her name.

FlyingBreadMan

Really would agree with number 2

Unfortunately some "members" messaged me about not being able to see the links...

Oops!

Maybe I misled more than intended...!