Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Red Hot Jenny, Pimlico - Fake Pics and B&S  (Read 1060 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5029950) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline veejay

Hello,

External Link/Members Only

First of all, I know the provider in the photos very well - she was one of my favourites until a couple of years when she took a break. While the face is not visible, there is a tell tale sign and hence i know exactly who the girl in the pics is - she was simply awesome.

So my heart leapt when I saw the pics again - called and fixed an appointment and turned up - the provider who answered was someone completely different and significatnly lot older. Settled for a BJ in the end which was ended with a CIM - while the service was enthusiastically provided, I don't like being cheated on with pics and hence i am giving a negative rating.

VJ

Offline diomhair72

Hello,

External Link/Members Only

First of all, I know the provider in the photos very well - she was one of my favourites until a couple of years when she took a break. While the face is not visible, there is a tell tale sign and hence i know exactly who the girl in the pics is - she was simply awesome.

So my heart leapt when I saw the pics again - called and fixed an appointment and turned up - the provider who answered was someone completely different and significatnly lot older. Settled for a BJ in the end which was ended with a CIM - while the service was enthusiastically provided, I don't like being cheated on with pics and hence i am giving a negative rating.

VJ

You know the provider in the pics very well ( I’m assuming the tell tale sign would be the tattoo/mark on her left breast) you called, you don’t say if a maid or the WG answered, If the WG you know well answered why didn’t it click that not the same person?

Using fake pics of someone that (again)!”you know very well” so a Bait and switch so why did you stay?

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Can only echo the previous post thoughts.

A previous regular appears to have sold her pics or this current WG stole them but you still empty your wallet on arrival :dash:

No wonder this low life B&S practice continues.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline veejay

I hear you guys - but by the time i turned up, i needed the release  .... should have turned around ! :dash: :dash: