Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Petite - Not worth it - Holborn London  (Read 1308 times)

11 review(s) for Sophia Petite  (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline nickdick99

External Link/Members Only

Hi fellas,
new to punting in the UK and to this forum so go easy on me  :hi:

Have recently been transferred to London and was keen to check out the scene. Did a quick search in my location and Sophia came up. Seemed fine enough and had some good reviews on here. I rang the number, someone answered who I suspect was the receptionist, definitely didn't sound Spanish.
I had some time to kill before a meeting, so arranged for one hour, (140 pounds.) It was an address a few minutes from Holborn station.  I arrive a few minutes early and message to let her know I am here. Receive a text back saying she will be about 25 minutes late. This really was annoying as I was on a time limit as had to be back to the office later. So anyway, waited around (closer to 30 minutes) and finally got told to buzz.

The girl is definitely the girl in the photo. Cute enough, but if I saw her in the street there is no way I would be checking her out. She said it's 140 for the hour, and I said I could no longer do an hour as I had to be back at work, so opted for 30 mins (100 pounds).
I had a quick shower, and then went to meet her in the bedroom. Apartment was ok, a bit messy and smelt a bit of smoke but nothing too bad. The thought of FK her was off putting as she absolutely stunk of cigarettes. So went onto OWO, she was decent enough, pretty deep and gave good effort. Then she grabbed a condom and got on top. She was enthusiastic- although sometimes I felt it was a bit OTT and fake, not really GFE. I asked to do doggy so flipped positions and was having a good go when all of a sudden she squirms out and starts to take off the condom to do oral! I asked what she was doing and told her I was about to cum, she said 'you can finish on my boobs' (non existent by the way). I was that close to cuming that after her tugging me a bit I did explode on her tits but was a bit pissed off.
She tried to do a bit of small talk but I wasn't in the mood, so showered and left.
I didn't want to leave a negative review as she seemed like a nice girl, and I'm guessing that it was the receptionist who screwed around with the time bookings to fit another client in, so I decided on a neutral.
Would I return: No

Online PilotMan

Good first review  :hi:

Sorry the punt didn't work out for you.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP. Overall I would give her a negative based on time waiting, cig smell, messy room and pulling out during Doggy so messing up your explosion! Granted you say she is nice but nothing sounds great about this punt at all.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish