Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful sweet Tina - Greenford  (Read 940 times)

24 review(s) for BeautifulSweetTina (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Slowjoe

This WG has lots of reviews, thank you. It made me visit

When - couple of weeks ago

Cost - £60 for 30 minutes

Comms - via text. Efficent but bit cold (not put off as other reviews warned of this)

Link - External Link/Members Only

Girl -  :yahoo: In my view the bomb! Prettier in real life than photos. Size 6 or less but thin with full natural tits (C or D), not bee stings like most birds with her figure. For me, perfection but if you like a plump arse, this WG is not for you. I've fucked loads of paid and pulled birds, she is one of the most attractive.

Location - nice flat near Lidl. Numbering system in block is confusing but I found destination eventually. Felt very safe.

Services - light french kissing, OW (not sure OWO is even an option), RO, multiple sex.

Meet - she was very pleasant and nice lingerie. All services offered with enthusiasm. Could detect smokers breath, didn't bother me.

Usual chat after, seemed genuine.

Conclusion is perhaps vanilla for some but I'm fine with that. Each to their own but for me, fucking gorgeous - if I was younger I'd give anything to have a bird that looks like her. But I'm older and not stupid, so to fuck her vanilla style for what isn't huge amounts of money is  :dance:

I'll be back as the looks blew me away. But of course we all are different...