Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Crysler - N14  (Read 1452 times)

12 review(s) for CARMEN CRYSLER (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Carmen Crysler

£60 for 30mins.

Not punted in a little while due to a booty call arrangement I now have with a friend. But she’s away for a bit now so I have been on the horn for the last few days.

Location: Met this one at the usual place round the back of Southgate tube station. Free parking up the road, pay and display outside/closer. Obvious transport links vein near the underground station.

Comms: Good, I was near by and asked if she could see me then. She said she wanted some time to shower and make up etc. So took a slow drive.

Looks: as per pics. I wish she didn’t bother with the make up. She applies too much. In the day light she looked odd because of it. In her room with the low light and curtains she looked way better.

Punt: she answered the door in underwear. Nice lingerie. Up to her room where she had a plug in heater turned on. Was gonna ask for an hour as her rates had gone back to £90 for an hour, but she said she could only do 30 mins. Ok saves me some cash. Leave it on the dresser. In to FK. Lots of feeling up from both of us. She says she likes men from where I am from as we are the nicest lol. Yeah ok. Strips me, onto her knees and she sucks my cock. Pretty good at it. Tried DT but couldn’t manage. Lots of eye contact she uses her hands as to toss me off while she bobs up and down at the head. Doesn’t bother me but I know some of you don’t like hand use. She was also playing with herself whilst sucking me off. Onto the bed, 69. She starts getting wet and starts sitting on my face. I go to flicking her clit with my finger as I wasn’t sure I wanted all her juices flowing down my chin etc. She makes all the right noises. Fake or not it got me going.

Rubber on, into cowgirl. She rides well and appears to enjoy it. She rode me so well I was getting close to busting my nut after a couple of minutes. So got her into missionary where I pumped away for the next 20 mins. She seemed u comfortable at first but wouldn’t say she was so I had to spend time being gentle and not going balls deep. Eventually her gyrating hips made me understand she had loosened up to the point I could go all in with just the  nuts hanging out. Again lots of good sounds and I eventually shot my load. She smiled and kept gyrating beneath me. Told me I’m a champion lol.

Wiped me clean, quick chat whilst I dressed about how she’s moving to Willesden Green soon as she has problems with the landlord which may mean pimp. No heating and the electricity keeps cutting out apparently.

Quick kiss on the cheek and I’m out. A good punt but I feel like I need another. Won’t revisit her though as I’ll be passing through some other areas tomorrow and I want to see what talent there is there.

Offline tantraman

Cheers, Bassman :thumbsup: ... I hope to enjoy a pit-stop at Carmen's soon enough!

Offline Bassman

Cheers, Bassman :thumbsup: ... I hope to enjoy a pit-stop at Carmen's soon enough!

You’ll have fun I’m sure.

Online MajorPayne

Punt: Lots of eye contact she uses her hands as to toss me off while she bobs up and down at the head. Doesn’t bother me but I know some of you don’t like hand use.
Yes, this is a negative for me.

Have her lips been plumped up?

Offline Bassman

Yes, this is a negative for me.

Have her lips been plumped up?

They didn’t appear so in person.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Had this whore as a plan B 2 days ago . Plan A came through . She did a lovely Q&A on the telephone and convinced me it was her in person  and not a maid . Seems to be working from that block in Southgate Shopping previously frequented by Hungarian Milfs and Pimps but terrible decor in the flat and room . Maybe will try her next week . Thanks for the review Bassman + 1  :hi:

She says she likes men from where I am from as we are the nicest lol. Yeah ok.

Were all from the same place as the saying goes !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 11:55:07 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline king tarzan

Had this whore as a plan B 2 days ago . Plan A came through . She did a lovely Q&A on the telephone and convinced me it was her in person  and not a maid . Seems to be working from that block in Southgate Shopping previously frequented by Hungarian Milfs and Pimps but terrible decor in the flat and room . Maybe will try her next week . Thanks for the review Bassman + 1  :hi:

Probably will be a big mega queue  to get past first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

Were all from the same place as the saying goes !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes that’s the right location. I bumped I to the neighbour who was hanging her washing outside on the railings as I left. I’d imagine she knows what goes on. It’s been a whore house for a long time.