Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese WG  (Read 811 times)

spkmstr48

Have read on other threads that Japanese girl is on a lot of punter's 'to do' lists and came across this one:

External Link/Members Only

In Bristol but confusingly also claims to be Asian British?

Any views?

Offline Punting Valley

Have read on other threads that Japanese girl is on a lot of punter's 'to do' lists and came across this one:

External Link/Members Only

In Bristol but confusingly also claims to be Asian British?

Any views?

Her ethnicity reads "Asian OR Asian British", so I think she is claiming to be the former one. Also, Asian refers to East Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) for most part of the world except for the UK where Asian refers to South Asian (Indian, Pakistani).

BUT that being said, most east asian girls claiming to be japanese are in fact korean or chinese... there seems to be a premium attached to japanese girls sort of like some EE girls trying to pretend to be British. So chances are she isn't japanese but you will never know as it is not like you speak japanese  :lol:

spkmstr48

...but you will never know as it is not like you speak japanese  :lol:

Really, how do you know? Also quite aware of where Japan is thanks, spent a lot of time there and wasn't looking for a Japanese girl for myself, done that.

Offline Roth

The likelihood of getting a Japanese prossie is slim.   :thumbsdown: Mostly from elsewhere in Asia. :unknown:  They'll tell you there Japanese and try to charge extra.  :scare: :dash:

Offline Punting Valley

Really, how do you know? Also quite aware of where Japan is thanks, spent a lot of time there and wasn't looking for a Japanese girl for myself, done that.

Oh calm your tits, just an assumption that an average UKP member probably doesn't speak japanese

And I was just clarifying how the word Asian is interpreted differently for the rest of the world in relation to your confusion (a "japanese" girl who claims to be "Asian or Asian British"), not accusing you of not knowing where japan is.

bristolqwerty

Private gallery pics have blurred facial photo's, although you can see she does have similar features and looks to a Japanese lady,  eyes, mouth shape.  Have  met a few Thai ladies who have a fairer skin and appeal to us guys who are looking for a more Japanese look.  Looks beautiful.  I would close my eyes and imagine the rest. :kissgirl:

spkmstr48

Oh calm your tits, just an assumption that an average UKP member probably doesn't speak japanese

And I was just clarifying how the word Asian is interpreted differently for the rest of the world in relation to your confusion (a "japanese" girl who claims to be "Asian or Asian British"), not accusing you of not knowing where japan is.

No problems, always hard to portray emotion in text lot of arguments get started that way  :lol:

Just being a touchy Dom no biggy.  :drinks:

Offline PeachyAssFan

If you type in the number provided into Google you come across quite a few other websites where in some she says she's Japanese and in others Korean. My experience with oriental girls is that by and large they are Chinese and that quite often they are not the girl in the photos. May be I have been lucky but when swapped they've still been petite and attractive.