Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana - Hatfield  (Read 909 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

£80 = 30 minutes

-  Comms by maid on point even though she just says yes to all service requests.  Usual placd near David lloyd.

-  Girl lovely slim girl i thought she looked better then pics.  Bit businesslike but friendly enough.

- She submissive enough lets you enjoy her body, kissing as stated is lips only not something she really into, she mentioned she not the intimate type not even in personal life and likes getting fucked more then intimacy as she a cold person.

Owo bit off a wet wipe ceremony to start was nice, i enjoyed it no attention paid to the balls but was good she trys to move on but doesn't cause a fuss when you tell her to keep cracking on.

Sex was good she gets into it really grabs onto you, likes it hard whispers in your ears "fuck me hard" got her to grab my neck in cowgirl she got into this and stared me straight in the eye intensely all the way through, it turned me right on!  Again didn't seem to keen on kissing but gave some up when i went in for it.

- Get the impression she one off them moody goth types when we chatted at the end  but she was smiling.

- In conclusion i knew what to expect from the previous reviews and those expectations were met. Its a positive as i didn't go in with high expectations.  I wouldn't go back as both Chelsea and Vicky up in Cambridge left me walking out with more off a buzz.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:00:21 pm by Marvelous »

Offline simon07

She is a good punt and i got her on a good day too.