Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Thai - Watford  (Read 1173 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6889116) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline simon07

The Thai rotation WGs in Watford seem to be better quality than those who end up in Hatfield. As Watford is not that far from Hatfield , decided to see External Link/Members Only Helen Thai.

It is the usual location near Asda and give yourself plenty of time because of roadworks. I texted to say I had arrived and was led upstairs, good communications. Helen is pretty esp when she smiles and has lovely long black hair. She is size 8-10 and a bit of a tum, not an issue for me. Breasts as per pics, a nice 34DD handful, natural and soft.

She is warm, good natured and excellent kissing, not DFK. Her pussy is clean, shaved and responsive. She did a lovely OWO with urging licks to my groin, nutsack and penis. She is an eyeful as cowgirl and we tried a number of positions. I paid £80 for 30 minutes and ended on time. It was quite a wonderful punt. I am not sure if she is here next week with Heidi Thai. I decided Helen might be better option and I was well pleased.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

If you get the new Aw link, you only see 3 pictures. On the old one you can see 30 pictures.
Why did they chase the webpage?

Online markmywords

I can see three on both the old and new version.

Offline simon07

I managed to find free gallery on both versions.
The search function is not so good on the new version

Online The droff

Yep ! I hate the new version.