Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watford: Chinese Fifi/ Cici poor service all round  (Read 323 times)

Offline motomotoonline

Hi,

External Link/Members Only

I messaged and booked an appointment this week. Delayed responses. I was seeking someone with very good massage skills and French kiss. Agreed for £100.

Parked in Sainsburys and had to wait in rain for 2.0 mins before I was let in.

Services agreed as discussed.

Girl: she said her name was Fifi, not sure if it’s Cici that we refer to in this forum. B cups looking but was saggy after she undressed. Mid 30s to 40s but didn’t look old facially. Body on slim side.

Quick shower, okay bathroom.

Inside the room, gave light fk and her oral hygiene was poor. Didn’t let her come close to my face again.

Some ow and sex in miss and cowgirl. After round 1, I asked for massage. She spent the whole time pressing me with her fingers, hands down the worst massage in my life. Massage led to some ow and I was losing interest. I asked her to stop, showered and left the building. I prolly stayed close to 1 hour but regretted mostly.

I don’t think she’s worth £100 for an hour. P&D at best but not for me.

They do market the other provider intentionally. When I went to shower, a lovely busty cute girl was there, youngish. She said her name was Lily. For now I want to stay away from this group.

Cheers..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 01:14:35 pm by motomotoonline »

Online sparkus

Is it possible to book them or you get assigned? I'd be seriously pissed at seeing that, you're not wrong.

Offline motomotoonline

Is it possible to book them or you get assigned? I'd be seriously pissed at seeing that, you're not wrong.

I was offered 2 names but upon arrival only 1 was there to take me in. Based on their availability ymmv I guess.