Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slim Petite Brunette (Vivastreet) - Gloucester  (Read 396 times)

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half hour,  kept clear of the rather expensive extras (£50 for DFK!!)

This was a last minute plan B, so I only have myself to blame.   As I write this review, I note that her profile comes and goes. 

Comms:  These were handled by text message, very straightforward and friendly enough.  Arranged for the afternoon of the same day.  Parked up and texted, there was a bit of a faff, first she then asked me my ethnicity  (a bit late now, I am almost on her doorstep) and then called me to give me the house number. 

Location:  Gloucester, not far from Lidl.  It was a townhouse, the bedroom had two single beds in it (not ideal).

Looks:  Age was about right, she was overall well proportioned but a little bit chunkier in the derriere than the photos or profile description led me to believe.  Not unattractive, I though she looked fuckable so I decided to press on.

Attitude:  Up until the point the money was handed over, she was nice as pie.  However there was a sudden lack of interest and mechanical demeaner about her.  I thought some small talk would help so asked where she was from,  the response explained a lot – ROMANIA.   :scare:

Service:  Started with OWO which was ok and did the trick but nothing worth writing home about.  Condom on and into missionary, but she positioned herself across the (single bed) meaning I was standing at the edge of the bed.  It was not the best orientation and made penetration somewhat difficult.  At the same time I was starting to experience the Rom Vibe of disinterest and this was not helping.  I thought not looking at her face might help, so asked her to go into doggy – which she did, somewhat reluctantly initially.  By then I was already soft, so was giving myself a hand job and tweaking her pussy with my other hand,  by this time she already had her phone in her hand texting away – interrupted only by a stern “NO!” when I attempted to insert a finger.  I asked her to turn over into missionary, but she was far more attached in her phone by now so said no.  I managed to get a pre-cum hard on briefly and stuck it in, and came almost immediately.  At the same time she decided I was out of time and wanted to wrap things up – literally while I was coming!  Got back in the car and put my watch back on, 20 minutes had passed.

Conclusion:  If I knew she was a Rom, I would never have booked.  Her profile evades this (conveniently).  Typical Rom service, rubbish. 

Would I return?:  No way.

Online scutty brown