Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunny Thai - Watford  (Read 820 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7428994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline simon07

Strong positive for me. Been trying to see Sunny Thai and managed to do it. External Link/Members Only

Watford is not too far from St Albans and Hatfield. It is the same location where i saw Rennie thai.
Good communications by text and i sent a text to say outside door. Lovely woman just like the pictures. Shoes off and upstairs. Gave £80 for 30 minutes and she went to stash it away. Came back and we had some kisses with her mouth slightly open. She seems mid 20’s, size 8, slight tum and breast implants very good, 34B i think.

Nipples a little small and lovely as is her clean, shaven pussy. She kissed my nipples then, licked me all the way to my balls. She did a very good OWO and we followed with RO. She sat on me for cowgirl and it was a lovely sensation with kisses added too. a few more positions and still 15 minutes left. She did a nice firm back massage and used her breasts well when i flipped over. Finished on time with a few kisses for the road. I am sad as she will now be going to Portsmouth. I hope she comes to Hatfield or St Albans area one day.

Definitely the best Thai lady i have had for years. On par with Katie 69, Candy and Anya in Nottingham many years ago.

Hidden Image/Members Only