Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: re: Annie and Linda, Watford + Free English Lesson  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Big Thanks to Bangman  for his review   :hi: which high lighted this flat in the Golden Triangle .

Location: Near Town Hall and Town Center . Sainsburys/Iceland car park are good options . In Parade , access from rear service road .

Venue : Normal bedsit flat and decor . Not the greatest flat and not particulary well kept but functional . Intercom and 2 security doors . Flat can get quite hot .

Comms:   All by text message and photos the Mamasan sent me . Reasonably speedy replies .

S.P.s  : Chinese lady named  Annie , probably  early  30's. She looks attractive ,with good looking face  and feminine approx size 10 with large boobs   and 5 foot 2"  straight mid length hair and friendly enough with zero English speaking ability . Dressed well in tight dress , stockings and high heels . Linda very similar maybe younger by 4 years with slightly more hour glass figure in tight dress . Both good attitude but reserved with lots of giggling and laughing  . During the introduction mentioned it was hard to choose . They suggested i see both of them together .

Papers: £40 + £40 P&D x2 with lots of play and some F.K. 20 mins but stayed 35 mins .

Service :  Pump & Dump . Cum with both mainly in doggy with lots of boob play and some kissing . Annie makes a lot of fake noise while Linda more into kissing and licking . Both assisted me in cuming in their respective work partner by plenty of Balls rubbing whilst in Doggy . Very patient and no rushing . Most conversation done by mobile phone Google translate . But once they understood what i wanted there was nothing to say and they were both happy in their work  :D Annie was a bit more protective about being banged hard and me getting deep up her but towards the end was more proactive in her body movement rhythms allowing me to pull her pony tail back and give her a few gentle swipes of the Lester Piggott across her lovely shaped arse whilst Linda really went for it straight away when it was her turn and probably came too although difficult with whores to ever know about that one . Taught both of them a few essential English phrase e.g. " suck that big cock you whore " and " take all that cock you slut "  which they were happy to say to each other whilst they were getting banged  :yahoo: :lol: :cool: ;) :dancegirl:

Face:               7.5/10   Annie                       8.5/10  Linda
Body:              8.0/10  boobs 8.5/10             8.5.10   boobs 9.0/10
VFM:                9.5/10 (subjective)
Service:            9/10                                   9/10
Attitude:           9/10                                   9/10
Premises:         6.5/10

Summary : May well become a regular at this venue  :dance: Good VFM and ok service with 2 S.Ps that were both professional and happy in their work and attractive . Have been back  several times once with this duo  and had a favourable experience with another their co workers . With such short supply of decent service providers you can't afford to miss any opportunity currently and at these prices in comparison with the Chinese Massage Shops  :bomb: .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:18:10 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline sparkus

GREAT review sir!

Is there any guarantee of being able to see them or is it a weekly rotation type affair where I might rock up and see a glum twig in a nightdress instead?

GREAT review sir!

Is there any guarantee of being able to see them or is it a weekly rotation type affair where I might rock up and see a glum twig in a nightdress instead?
Quite regular turnover in rosta/ all orientals-chinese  . Did get a few WhattsApp pics sent to me in advance as with Gumtree - no chance of that . Open til late but a rough entrance !!! Cici is ok too if she is working .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:33:00 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline sparkus

Quite regular turnover in rosta/ all orientals-chinese  . Did get a few WhattsApp pics sent to me in advance as with Gumtree - no chance of that . Open til late but a rough entrance !!! Cici is ok too if she is working .

Fair enough.  No chance of seeing Annie's chebs then.

Online PilotMan

Great review, especially that you gave them the basic language skills needed for their job  :lol:

Fair enough.  No chance of seeing Annie's chebs then.

Texted the mobile number she gave me . In Rotherhithe currently . Might be in Watford from Monday .

Great review, especially that you gave them the basic language skills needed for their job  :lol:

:thumbsup:  :hi:  Should be a mandatory question on their Tourist Visa application  :D

Offline Dcharlie

Great review Azucar. Blazing a trail here. Given the location and description and was wondering if the Annie here (boobs gives it away) is the same one as in Thai Natomie. She is fantastic but as her English is good, it may be another lady?  Thai Natomie is my new go to place over the Rickmansworth establishment. Can you confirm which Annie it is? Am on holiday at the moment and due a visit to Watford next week to "cleanse the pallet"!

Thanks

Offline JayEZ2K

Amazing punt! And VFM given today's otherwise depressing scene. I'm guessing I'd have to get there from central London... I wonder if it's worth the trip?

Great review Azucar. Blazing a trail here. Given the location and description and was wondering if the Annie here (boobs gives it away) is the same one as in Thai Natomie. She is fantastic but as her English is good, it may be another lady?  Thai Natomie is my new go to place over the Rickmansworth establishment. Can you confirm which Annie it is? Am on holiday at the moment and due a visit to Watford next week to "cleanse the pallet"!

Thanks

Hi DC....... At Natomie  , Katie is the one - so attractive and feminine  :bomb: :rose: :dancegirl:
Annie at Natomie is Thai/Laos  in the parade Annie is Chinese/Mandarin so completely different but both blessed in the boob dept or know the same surgeon !!!
Enjoy your clean pallet  :lol: :D ;)

Amazing punt! And VFM given today's otherwise depressing scene. I'm guessing I'd have to get there from central London... I wonder if it's worth the trip?

The scene is indeed terrible currently :scare: guess UK economy is no longer a draw for self  enrichment by whores as well as they have so many other World destination with better weather between Nov - April to ply their trade these days . These Chinese S.Ps are weekly moving around . That venue to date has had some good ones but when looking at the  Chinese scene in massage shops overall it is not particularly favourable . What is available to only the orientals in the UK may well be much better than what "the white Devils " are allowed access to  :scare: but the non orientals will probably never know  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 10:34:38 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Chorley

Cracking review  :thumbsup: I'd become quite disillusioned with the scene and haven't bothered for ages, but thus has peaked my interest.   :) I also wonder if 'Annie' is the same naughty busty minx that used to do massage in Cambridge?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 08:51:11 am by Chorley »

Offline rubandtuguk

FYI sometimes bare is on offer. The girls change frequently.

Offline Dcharlie

WhatsApp this morning and was told Japan and China are available today. Going you try Japan who has big boobs according to CiCi. Would be great if she was one busty sluts in the stockart used by CiCi on her WhatsApp profile. Wishful thinking!

If anyone else has seen Japan, please let me know. Leaving for Watford soon and may detour elsewhere if a negative. Otherwise I will report in later in the week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Cracking review  :thumbsup: I'd become quite disillusioned with the scene and haven't bothered for ages, but thus has peaked my interest.   :) I also wonder if 'Annie' is the same naughty busty minx that used to do massage in Cambridge?

No ! she's gone @opp North, here as best i know!..

Very much doubt she'll be back to Cambridge somehow!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dcharlie

So went for Sunday sinning in Watford yesterday as per the Linda and Annie review.

Modern flat down lane behind Sainsbury's in Watford, close to the Triangle.  Comms were good. Flat is accessed via common door to access outside stairs up to back entrance to flats that are above Fireaway Pizza in the High St.

Arranged an hour with a girl who turned out to be Lilly from Beijing. Quiet and agreeable  lady with reasonable looks and boobs. Vanilla punt with Google translate helping things along. She is around for 2 more weeks.

I suspect she was the original "China" from my booking as when I left "Japan" was at the door. Slightly older and with bigger boobs. But had a look about her that suggested more filth.  May return as good option for full service that don't seem to be available in the shops nearby.

Enjoy!

Online PilotMan

@Dcharlie

Can you write this up as a separate review please, rather than trying to add your review here.