Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Daisy - Newmarket  (Read 801 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6343631) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Some mixed reviews of this lady but needed a massage and didn’t read carefully enough to spot she’s more a standard WG with self taught massage skills of c. 5/10.

Recent visit to a flat in Newmarket used by a few different WGs over the months and years. Perfectly safe and clean, just make sure you get clear instructions to the right door.

Comms: All her as she was also replying to texts during the lull in our meet. She’s a busy lady so having been told she was free, I set off to be told to come a bit later. Then when I got there a bit early she texted to come now, as she was free.

Location: as mentioned, clean, easily accessed house on edge of town

Price: £120 for an hour as I wanted a decent massage as well as anything else going.

Lady: Daisy is a confident, flirty, cheeky grifter with a pretty face and a body that certainly had me responding even before I took my shoes off downstairs. She was wearing a skimpy nurses outfit with no knickers and swung her nice round ass as she led me up. We exchanged some light kisses and had a bit of a hug/wrestle.. she’s a fun girl even if it probably is just a performance.

Action: As I was so aroused we opted straight for sex with the massage to follow. She said it’s £20 extra for OWO and I’d left my wallet in the car so we agreed to cut the booking to 45 mins instead.
Head was pretty good though didn’t last more than a couple of minutes, then she offered her pussy for a spot of RO which I happily accepted and found clean and tasty.
I felt pretty impatient to get on with the action so condom on and straight into doggy. She’s been criticised before for over egging the fake moans and there were a few but I didn’t care. I was enjoying fucking her while playing with her ass and sticking a finger in without objection. No pressure to ‘cum bby’, but I didn’t last long as it felt so good and enjoyed a really good orgasm.
We cleaned up then she nipped off for a quick shower before giving me a pleasant but ineffective massage for the another 10 mins. So my 45 min booking probably fell a bit short time wise, but I judge booking more on the qualitative issues of the lady, attitude and obviously the quality of the action.

I’d certainly recommend seeing her, but limiting it to 30 mins.