Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Fitness Mirella - Burnham On Sea  (Read 488 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7150819) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of this girl’s profile and the positive UKP reviews persuaded me to head down for my first ever punt in sunny Burnham On Sea.

COMMS
Excellent.  All by text with quick replies.

House near the seafront.  Clean and tidy, but suitable parking took a while to find.

COST
£80 / 30 minutes.

APPEARANCE
Profile pics are accurate. Very attractive girl with a shapely figure and an all over honey brown tan.  Smooth skin and a peachy bum but she has enhanced tits which look okay but, as usual, don’t feel that great.  Age probably around mid 20’s.  I thought I was in for a treat.

THE MEETING
Mirella greeted me at the door with a smile and warm welcome and led me upstairs to a bedroom on the top floor of the house.  It was a cold day with a keen wind and the bedroom heating was either off or inadequate, so the room was not as warm as it should have been.  No shower or drink were offered and, after I had made payment, Mirella told me to strip off.  She disrobed at the same time, so we were both stark naked straight from the get go.  I moved in for a kiss and cuddle and, although she was happy for me to run my hands over her body, the kissing was very light and delivered as pecks.  After only a minute or two, she told me to lie on the bed, where she joined me, immediately grabbing and opening a condom which she applied as soon as she possibly could after stroking my cock into life and then began OW.  This only lasted about a minute before she stopped and climbed on to me in CG.  We were now only about five minutes into the half hour and the speed with which things were progressing coupled with the coldness of the room meant I struggled to maintain a full erection.  After a couple of minutes of CG I asked for mish, but I knew after a short while that I was going to struggle to orgasm so asked for a hand finish.  Mirella put lube on her hand and my cock and let me view and play with her pussy as she jerked me over the line.  She gave me a clean up with wipes and we had a short chat as I dressed before she showed me out after fifteen minutes in total.

SUMMARY
Although she was very friendly and smiley, Mirella’s service was far too rushed and she clearly wanted to put as little effort into it as possible, giving no OWO or meaningful kissing (I had showered before the meeting and also had minty fresh breath, so hygiene wasn’t an issue).  I was considering giving this a neutral rating, thinking some of the problem may have been down to me having one of those days when my cock didn’t want to play ball, but, only three hours later I went for a thirty minute massage with HE in a warm room with warm oil rubbed in by a warm Hungarian and I was as hard as an iron rod and had a knee trembling orgasm.  If you want to bang out a quickie with a young fittie then Mirella will fit the bill nicely, but I can’t recommend her for a longer GFE meeting.